SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

nm mang. Ordering parts for the gtr. N1 Skirts, Lip, HIDs and oil cooler ordered.

Niiiice! I'm excited to see where your GTR goes...

Have acquired a CONSULT plug. Now I just need to figure out how to wire it in...

Best $65 I ever spent was on an ECUtalk cable. Great fun to read all the sensors and shizzzz

Sounds fun

All wired up now :) no idea if it is right :ermm:

Have sent an email off to order a cable though :)

Thinking I will bolt all the shit back together so I can at least start/run the car and get the CONSULT and nistune shit working before ripping the turbo out to send off to hypergear

Yeah nice... I'm pretty pumped about this high flow thing. I won't be able to afford it until late Feb-March now, so much stuff coming up.

Oh and I've gotta figure out how to take my turbo off haha. Never done it, I know it's apparently pretty easy and I'm pretty psyched up for it.

What parts do hypergear actually use in their hi-flows?

Turbo parts?

Yeah nice... I'm pretty pumped about this high flow thing. I won't be able to afford it until late Feb-March now, so much stuff coming up.

Damn, so now I have to wait till early Feb and I won't even get $50 off? :(

Oh and I've gotta figure out how to take my turbo off haha. Never done it, I know it's apparently pretty easy and I'm pretty psyched up for it.

It's not hard, does take a bit of time though. Lots of shit to undo to get to it.

removing turbos is pretty easy, just try not to drop the copper washer on the banjos.

Rain everwhere, urgh. Hopefully its not raining like this in tassy

Where are you ordering your side skirts and Lip from Brah ?

JSAI, not sure how they go but I've seen a few on here who have used em. Good product, shit customer service is what I can gather so far. We'll see how long it takes and how painful it is lol.

Have acquired a CONSULT plug. Now I just need to figure out how to wire it in...

Also saw a tidy S13 that hadn't been turned into an abortion/drift pig. Made me happy :)

Nice mang.

Successful weekend was successful.