SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

28th sounds good for german food

Friday is turning out slightly better than expected. Wife is going up to Bundy with the kids and her parents this evening, whereas I will be driving out there tomorrow morning. Leaves me home to have a few drinks, watch football and get a solid night of sleep in. Win win win

Not hopefully broncos win .

hey guys sorry for the late reply been kinda busy with work and all haha.

do you guys meet on other nights other than thursday?? coz i work late thursday nights its not often i get a thursday night off. i had last thursday night off coz i was on holidays so i went to check out harrys diner.

Because Harry's Dinner is for Dyno Queen Dickheads and Auto Salon f**kbags.

So a guy who likes to make a powerful engine and put it on a dyno is a dickhead?

And someone who likes to maintain and make their car look the best possible way in their mind is a f**kbag?

Harrys is just a place for people with a car passion to hang out, I dont mind it, head there every few weeks to meet up with mates and talk shit, good fun kiss.gif

im with twocents, wats wrong building a car for the dyno or building a show car??

these ppl put a lot of time effort and money into building these cars. now im like any one with my own personal taste towards wat i like and dont like but even if i dont like it ((kingswoods for exampe and there was a neat one there the other week) i can still appreciate the work that goes into it.

If you're only going to put it on a dyno, then just build an engine. Not a car.

And if you're going to take a perfectly functionak car to make something completely impractical for the streets, changing/ruining the original design to the point of stupidity. Adding colors and chrome, TVs and full sick subs. Then be an interior decorator.

If you're only going to put it on a dyno, then just build an engine. Not a car.

And if you're going to take a perfectly functionak car to make something completely impractiical for the streets, changing/ruining the original design to the point of stupidity. Adding colors and chrome, TVs and full sick subs. Then be an interior decorator.

Lol. i kinda agree with you. The people who build cars that they dont drive but trailer to shows i dont understand. i would want to drive it all the time. But people love to stand out and if they want to then you take the good with the bad. Some love what you have done to your car, some hate it. But its your money.

I dont see the point if modifying a car past what they class as legal

Sarp mangs. Pretty successful weekend so far I started to do an epic detail on my car. Only finished claying the car so far but it's looking a lot better now. Has taken about 9 hours so far to get it ready for polishing. Shouldn't leave it so long in between details lol. And I definitely need to wax it more often to stop all the paint getting shit embedded in it.

Now I'm cooking a lamb roast like a baws.