SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

I would have been there by 7:45 if i hadn't been held up by an accident on the riverside expressway for half an hour. As it was i got there at 8:15 and scott rocked up a few minutes after. Dam traffic jams to hell.

mmm, jam.

bummer, you're normally more or less on time so I assumed you weren't coming.

I drank my red bull, then had dinner, and still no one had showed up. Hanging out at maccas on your own isn't much fun, so I left. Must have only just missed you :(

Heard on the radio Tony Abbot wants to make kids learn a second language before graduating.

I think it would be better if they learned English...

Real English yea, not the "fully sick cuz, got me sum sick skiddies to go slidn da way homez"

Gd chatting with ya last night smity

until you realise you've got an ipad

I have a notebook and a galaxy s2, i don't find the need for something in between

Mangs,

Got our certificate of classification yesterday for Portside. So fingers crossed we will achieve practical completion on Monday. It's nearly over lol.

until you realise you've got an ipad

I have a notebook and a galaxy s2, i don't find the need for something in between

I've been using an Ipad at work for the last 3 months for inspections and general reporting shit. They make so much sense in that kind of environment. Replaces a shit load of folders, notepads and other miscellaneous shit with 1 thing to carry around. Perfect.

I've been using an Ipad at work for the last 3 months for inspections and general reporting shit. They make so much sense in that kind of environment. Replaces a shit load of folders, notepads and other miscellaneous shit with 1 thing to carry around. Perfect.

I previously found myself using my iphone alot more to take quick notes of passwords, asset tags etc when not at my desk. Got an ipad, claimed on tax and haven't looked back, makes things a hell of a lot easier when you move around offices alot and it's more than a 20 metre walk to your desk.