SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Josh seeing as though your such a fountain of knowledge today . . . IYO whats the best place to get a 3"cat (doesnt matter about highflow as im just gona gut it anyways) and a set of adjustable camber arms for the rear of the 34?

thought you didn't want a cat?

Josh seeing as though your such a fountain of knowledge today . . . IYO whats the best place to get a 3"cat (doesnt matter about highflow as im just gona gut it anyways) and a set of adjustable camber arms for the rear of the 34?

Ebay/boost/SD/SAU for a 3inch cat... I mean by all means buy a new one and gut it, or just pay bugger all for a 2nd hand 3inch one. There are rubbish 3inch cats (new) on ebay, that blow the core out pretty quick, maybe just pick one of those up... Not that Im condoning a gutted pussy.

Pretty sure Taz was able to get arms?? Both China and none China. Whiteline Rear arms are cheap these days too.. I am a big fan of some of the Australian made arms at the moment..

If you have the budget, ikea formula no questions asked.

thought you didn't want a cat?

I dont but I want it to look like I have one ;)

legalities maybee??

:D

Ebay/boost/SD/SAU for a 3inch cat... I mean by all means buy a new one and gut it, or just pay bugger all for a 2nd hand 3inch one. There are rubbish 3inch cats (new) on ebay, that blow the core out pretty quick, maybe just pick one of those up... Not that Im condoning a gutted pussy.

Pretty sure Taz was able to get arms?? Both China and none China. Whiteline Rear arms are cheap these days too.. I am a big fan of some of the Australian made arms at the moment..

If you have the budget, ikea formula no questions asked.

Ok thanks ill check it out

No doubt.. As long as he sticks a bit of pipe through it, to stop turbulence inside the shell it'll be like not having one at all.

:)

could not believe danski actualyl asked that question

its true.. EFI has brain washed him..

*sigh