SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Deja Vu anyone? :)

lol yeh, but i think this time its far more likely

i say as dan already owes cupping

whitey you should step up and make a claim

"if we dont rock up on the 8th whitey will cup for 5minutes after dan"

i'd sabotage dans car for that :)

thats 10minutes of quality here ppl!

whos with me?!

lol yeh, but i think this time its far more likely

i say as dan already owes cupping

whitey you should step up and make a claim

"if we dont rock up on the 8th whitey will cup for 5minutes after dan"

i'd sabotage dans car for that :)

thats 10minutes of quality here ppl!

whos with me?!

Hahaha no f**kin way

Im not makin anymore cuppin promises :)

Playing the part of Switzerland here so have patience young padawans

I casually sit by and have a read of these forums, don't say much, and everyone seems pretty cool. But far out, Redsuns88 , you come across like the biggest tosser hey...constant sarcastic demoralising shit is what I read from you here. It's possible I'm massively misinterpreting a lot of what you post, it's just an observation I've made over quite a long period of time. Are you as much of a smart ass tool at the BR meets as you are on here ?

In short Taz is far from a tool at the BNR meets most of the people in this thread hang out regularly and the jibes and piss taking is just normal social interaction shit that doesn't translate well into text on a forum. Misintepretation is easy over the net but if you were expecting support from people in this thread your mistaken. Taz gives it as good as he gets it so I don't see a problem nor do any of the regulars at the BNR meets.

geez, angry night in here.

I have only met redsuns88 once, but he seems like a decent fellow to me. internet needs to be taken less serious

QFT

Now that that's sorted back to the usual drivel.

thats it im calling you mosi from now on

cuz it reminds me of moist, which is how i am when i see you ravi

hahahha

Moist lol I haven't used that word in ages. Sounds so dirty :)

Will be at BnR next thurday (the 8th) for sure :woot:

Shotgun!

check this thing out

Gayer than aids. What Ferrari is that supposed to look like because I can't pick it...

Deja Vu anyone? :)

Glitch in the Matrix?

i guess the real question here colin is, are we really at baskins every week?

are we?!

or is it a trick

Spooky. Did you even type that message? Or is it all some elaborate virtual reality system designed to keep the human race enslaved? Who am I? I am real? What is real?

Man I'm bored lol....recovery sucks ass.

my dad told me to call people from liver pool "scouse" ? lol

ahahah he said it iwll bring a smile to your face

and that ansfield soccer ground is for midgets :)

thought u was coming over colin!!!

called you yesterday to talk dirty to you over the phone guess u wasnt interested.. rofl nah just a check up call on you see how u feeling

am i typing?

or is the matrix typing for me?

am i drinking?

am i breathing?

am i thinking of colins sister?

does she even exist?

are those things enhanced by a computer?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh its all too much

Its true.. tristan finally has a better taste..

lol

HAHAHA :)

mate shut the f**k up. anything u wana say to redsuns in that manner i take offence to also.

I know I'm late in on this one - but +1

You insult one of us, you insult all of us. We're not going to stand by and watch our friends get abused due to someone else's misinterpretation of events.

anyway carry on :(

That's exactly what your posts in here have been. Carrying on.

as long as its in johns sig - its still valid

Been gone for a couple of days, brah :P

In short Taz is far from a tool at the BNR meets most of the people in this thread hang out regularly and the jibes and piss taking is just normal social interaction shit that doesn't translate well into text on a forum. Misintepretation is easy over the net but if you were expecting support from people in this thread your mistaken. Taz gives it as good as he gets it so I don't see a problem nor do any of the regulars at the BNR meets.

+1 on this too

Shotgun!

I already called it bitch!

I sure am!

am i typing?

or is the matrix typing for me?

am i drinking?

am i breathing?

does she even exist?

are those things enhanced by a computer?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh its all too much

Just unplug me eh I'm out...

my dad told me to call people from liver pool "scouse" ? lol

ahahah he said it iwll bring a smile to your face

and that ansfield soccer ground is for midgets :P

thought u was coming over colin!!!

called you yesterday to talk dirty to you over the phone guess u wasnt interested.. rofl nah just a check up call on you see how u feeling

That's the one. I'm not english I'm Scouse :)

Can't come over today. Not supposed to drive until tomorrow so ahwell. Feeling much better today though. Bruises coming through properly now :P Will probably be at BNR though. I'm not too soft :P

tig old bitties

itll help bro

Would help lol. Not refering to Terri though...fags.

d00d he cant..its his sister..

ooh wait.. i see what u did there :P

lol.

Heres one for tristan. See if i can get these video tags right.

That's the scouse accent. :(