SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

got in to work late today yay. hose clamp on my twin turbo pipe slipped off. wasnt even a proper hoseclamp f**kin stupid whoever put it there but anyway. Its all good now just took me an hour to find a place in Jimboomba that sells clamps in the right size. Ended up at some pump repair place lol. One more thing to add to my glove box repair kit.

got in to work late today yay. hose clamp on my twin turbo pipe slipped off. wasnt even a proper hoseclamp f**kin stupid whoever put it there but anyway. Its all good now just took me an hour to find a place in Jimboomba that sells clamps in the right size. Ended up at some pump repair place lol. One more thing to add to my glove box repair kit.

freeway driving in 3rd?

you gracing us with your emo'ish ways tonight nismo? astro is a quitter..

cold!

WHEN NO ONE CAME TO SEE YOU AT B&R - I DID!

yeh motherf**ker

WHEN NO ONE WAS GOING TO HELP YOU AND SHAN STEAL RIMS - I WAS THERE

yeh!

you dog

full of it.. Coffee square, Little hong kong are rip off and gives you food poising.

Little singapore*which owns little hong kong* is a rip off has hk/malay chefs not sg chefs.

malaya corner is a rip.. order tom yum chicken wings came out nuked over cooked

Thai orchid - A bunch of chinese owns it great authenticity

the only place i eat at is the viet place..

if you want asian food you just go up the road where the roundabout with the BP.. the asian food place there actually makes great food..

I'm aware of these. But they do serve pretty decent food there. You cant really expect much in Brissy... food wise. Anyway I like the Taiwanese places more nowadays. The fried chicken fillet is awesome.

wow that sucks what type of engine is that again beelzebub??? an RB perhaps?

Yep the insane power of the RB vibrated the hose clamp loose. Its a shame but an easy fix. :D

freeway driving in 3rd?

Was like 10mins from home, engine all nice and warm. give it a bootful coming out of a t intersection and no boost.

Only if we can cry while listening to FFTL

Are you gunna cuddle aswell?