SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

I'm at Kelvin Grove but I do work a fair bit around the Toowong area.. I have a blue 34, has nsw numberplates because I like to keep it mixed up :starwars:

If I pass another skyline I always give it a wave but 4/5 times they'll just give me a dirty look back :blush:

Chances are I've probably seen some of you around anyway... keen to meet up for dinner/beers/whatnot if it happens ;)

I'm at Kelvin Grove but I do work a fair bit around the Toowong area.. I have a blue 34, has nsw numberplates because I like to keep it mixed up :D

If I pass another skyline I always give it a wave but 4/5 times they'll just give me a dirty look back :(

Chances are I've probably seen some of you around anyway... keen to meet up for dinner/beers/whatnot if it happens :)

hey matey,

im almost in your position - i used to live on that side of town - but now im at wilston, just around the corner from kg!

next time we shud catch up first n cruise over to the otherss

Pretty... all its got when I bought it is a Trust Ti-R exhaust system and the small 18" Works Emo rims...

I'm thinking of downgrading the exhaust to something softer/legal and not have much effect on power. The others would be to get a new ecu, probably De-Jetro with Apexi PFC Boost Controller. And the most exp 1 would be to change those rims to 18" or 19" Volks TE37 or LMGT4 with proper offsets/width (current they're on 235 tyres!!!). And hopefully with these and a tune it'll gimme a safe 300kW.

Edited by Brandon

Yeah for sure mate,

I just need to put the engine back in haha... I got bored and ripped out out on the weekend to do some cleaning, never ripped an engine out of a GTR before, didn't realise how much was involved so I got over putting it back in pretty quickly, resorted to driving the GF's car for the week :D

When is the next meet going to be on out of curiosity?

hey matey,

im almost in your position - i used to live on that side of town - but now im at wilston, just around the corner from kg!

next time we shud catch up first n cruise over to the otherss

Pretty... all its got when I bought it is a Trust Ti-R exhaust system and the small 18" Works Emo rims...

I'm thinking of downgrading the exhaust to something softer/legal and not have much effect on power. The others would be to get a new ecu, probably De-Jetro with Apexi PFC Boost Controller. And the most exp 1 would be to change those rims to 18" or 19" Volks TE37 or LMGT4 with proper offsets/width (current they're on 235 tyres!!!). And hopefully with these and a tune it'll gimme a safe 300kW.

i see i see, imo dont butcher a v-spec r33 if its pretty stock, by going crazy with mods, that sounds good though - cant wait to check it out

--

in regards to the next meet not too sure hey, probs next thursday..

are you going to do anything to the motor now that its out? or just clean it?

you have too much spare time on your hands mate,

now that its out though - ill swap ya for my rb20 :D

Yea I wouldnt do anything more that that list. It just feels really laggy/sluggish now.

Anyway its just a shame that the time is always not right. Hope I'll make it the next time.

Nice mod list made.. if i was you should have a chat with PCE Performance Im sure they can work out a wicked deal for you with the ECU and other performance mods.

as for the meet most of us will be at the drift event watching astro and 32 dave. let me us know if u want to come along..i will be there when the gates open..

cheers.

Dunno if I'll make it out to QR tonight. Just got into work trying to convert my uni assignment to the right format so I can print it n bind it and the motherf**ker wont work. Might have to go home to get the original file and print it off at uni. I f**kin hate uni assignments. :verymad:

Nice mod list made.. if i was you should have a chat with PCE Performance Im sure they can work out a wicked deal for you with the ECU and other performance mods.

as for the meet most of us will be at the drift event watching astro and 32 dave. let me us know if u want to come along..i will be there when the gates open..

cheers.

Where and what time is it? I'll see if I can make it.

Spotted green 33SUM this morning on the motorway to work this morning.

I enjoy giving boys between the ages of 5 and 10 phantom hands, and regularly do so in suburbs on the inner south.

In short, I am a dirty dirty man, and should be reported to the authorities ASAP.

I enjoy giving boys between the ages of 5 and 10 phantom hands, and regularly do so in suburbs on the inner south.

In short, I am a dirty dirty man, and should be reported to the authorities ASAP.

TBF you would fit right in with this group. The amount of phantom handing that goes on is unbelievable.

Oh boo ya got my uni shit sorted so I'm on for QR tonight. FTMFW

And status on my wheels is

07/05/0917:13:08SydneyYour parcel is currently in transit between our Sydney and Gold Coast depots.

They need to stop draggin their feet...