SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Hell yeah! Just spoke to the EFI boys and they are INNNNNN!.

What do they need to bring.

Awesome. They can bring their Rainman customers along to rip hektik skids on Webster Rd. Hopefully a truck will collect the lot of them. Failing that, the cop shop is just down the road. I imagine it'd be defect central from that workshop anyway. The cops'll have a ball!

updated the group buy, $400ea. :ninja:

John, no r100's sorry breh.

Thanks anyway mate - guess it's gonna be an import job

Awesome. They can bring their Rainman customers along to rip hektik skids on Webster Rd. Hopefully a truck will collect the lot of them. Failing that, the cop shop is just down the road. I imagine it'd be defect central from that workshop anyway. The cops'll have a ball!

They want to know what to bring. Tissues...Icecream...Skidz??

hey lads i work at the regatta, i drive a black 32, its parked there most days, maybe some of u may have seen it? anyway just saying hi. i dont really have anyone to go for drives with so i usually go by myself. do u guys go on cruises much? id be keen to tag along some time. cheers adam

EOI at this point.

I need a hand to do a few things around the shop.. and i was wondering if you guys owuld like to pitch in and give a hand.

so i thought about holding a BBQ when the rain clears and shit like that... just a EOI at this present time..

BBQ/drinks. shit talking then need a hand diong stuff :ninja:

Yeah I'll help out if i got nothing else on whenever you organise it. What shit we gotta do?

updated the group buy, $400ea. :)

John, no r100's sorry breh.

What about R200 longnose, 3.9:1 ratio?

:P

hey lads i work at the regatta, i drive a black 32, its parked there most days, maybe some of u may have seen it? anyway just saying hi. i dont really have anyone to go for drives with so i usually go by myself. do u guys go on cruises much? id be keen to tag along some time. cheers adam

hey bro i think ive parked next to you a few times in my old grey r32

always welcome to join in on the fun :banana:

Hey man, what do you do at the regatta? I work just behind you guys at the honda joint. Haven't seen your car though, then again, don't usually go into the carpark there.