SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

then why was your redhead post hey? huh? huh?

shes not hot and theres no skin :P

fully clothed = not teasing.

I suggest to save yourself a beating, you send the visible boob shots of that girl to me via PM :P

and Molly Quinn is hotter than hot boyo. Martin knows the score :thumbsup::cool:

always carry a gun?? i sure do!

In other news, wet weather has been great fun, all the liquid hp my car needs! also im a fan of both styles posted...... in my opinion both win, apart from the whole 16 year old business i'll wait another year.

Also, Dave! when are you getting another bike, i got new grips for mine today and need to try them out. Gap Creek after big rain is always fun, not fun in rain with v-brakes but yer. Also josh get a bike so you can be cool like us

ill check tommorrow i think i got some.. forgot..

Got anything 17 inch in a 305, 325 or similar? Fineline's 33 needs a set to go on the GTC's. Too hard to keep traction on his 265 semi-slicks at the moment. Needs moar!

Ill take you on in the work truck...Turbo Ford Courier with the wastegate line folded over...bbbooooosssssttttttt!!!!!!

You might get me on the straights but I'd have you in the corners. Many underestimate the mighty Hatch-Ute's potential.

Speaking of corners, you need to contact Noel. He mentioned yesterday that he needed to get in contact with Gonzo and you might know how.