SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

has your house-warming party been and gone, and i missed it? or is that still coming up?

dude it was last weekend sorry!! i sent all the invites out on fb and i didnt have u on there :)

it was a pimps n hoes haha we had jelly wrestling and a stripper pole it was awesome.

we're gonna have another one in a few months

im surprised sheree didnt tell amber and u didnt find out?

sorry tristan :(

dude it was last weekend sorry!! i sent all the invites out on fb and i didnt have u on there :D

it was a pimps n hoes haha we had jelly wrestling and a stripper pole it was awesome.

Sounds like fun.

Tristan: Hey I thought I saw someone that looks like Amber working at Robina's Apple shop.

dude it was last weekend sorry!! i sent all the invites out on fb and i didnt have u on there :D

There was a pole ? Man why wasn't I informed ? Sheesh..

On a side note ( before pub )

I found a theme tune that I find kinda catchy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlYfLwIknXM

See you's all after 3pm... stupid work.

Tristan: Hey I thought I saw someone that looks like Amber working at Robina's Apple shop.

I thought I saw someone that looks like Amber working at the str1p club in town. OOPS... I wasn't supposed to say anything

...good lappys though :(

lol Martin. ugh RDO is gay. No subbies here so the day is draaaggginnng on like a mother f**ker. I need to bring in my laptop so I can play poker on these slow days lol. Ah well I think I'm gunna go for a walk around the deserted site.

<insert josh posting clutch pic>

<insert Tas having a cry at josh posting clutch pic>

<insert josh laughing at rubbish clutch>

<insert Tas having a cry>

+1

shoulda got a Jim Berry, they are awesome

*waits for whingers*

EDIT: Damnit josh you post too fast

Edited by Smity42

Lucky I dont vote

That doesn't help. You need to vote AGAINST the f*ckers!

600rwhp, 10.8 @ 128mph and a stock-like feel.

as always pro's Vs cons.

I was happy however

14.4 @ 98mph is considerably less impressive, but still stock feel :( and great clutch

600rwhp, 10.8 @ 128mph and a stock-like feel.

as always pro's Vs cons.

I was happy however

You are easily pleased then. f**ked if I'd pay over $1000 for a second hand POS clutch that may or may not explode at any time.

Can build and sell retail the EXACT same thing for half the price using all new parts.

Astro:

And 3 puk? WTF were you thinking? I hope you don't care about ya neck