SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Side note : Did i tell you's that if i can get enough donations I will be growing a hitler still moustache for movember... but I might call it a chaplin... not sure the jury is out on that one.

Hmmm, I think a chaplin moustache is a little bigger than a hitler one. I'm willing to donate if you do an actual hitler one, and rock it to a meet. You can call it whatever you like, but you'd damn well better look like hitler :(

Hmmm, I think a chaplin moustache is a little bigger than a hitler one. I'm willing to donate if you do an actual hitler one, and rock it to a meet. You can call it whatever you like, but you'd damn well better look like hitler :(

Done hitlering it up. . I'll get the donation forms etc ;)

I was rebuilding engines and gearboxes in my first year, the good part of being an apprentice in a small workshop. Yep clutches is actually taught in the second year tafe module. So yer they do teach that in as a 2nd year apprentice.

From my veiw, exedy is ok for an off the shelf application, i got one in mine thats lasted 3 years so far, i wasn't too happy with its clamping force so i had that beefed up by jim berry, its got a really nice feel to it now, not a weak stock feel. But i have driven smity42's clutch that jim made and its a great clutch doesn't slip and feels really nice on the pickup.

Also a jim berry clutch will last about 2 times longer in a ferrari than the standard one will.

My next clutch will probably be an OS or something like that.

Exedy do make a nice lightweight flywheel though

Yep all tax deductible. Signed up on the website and everything. Should have put the mo to a poll and seen which one would have been the coolest. We could change that ? Or still keen on the "hitler" ?

:(