SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

can I get in on the emo boy tug-o-war?

No real tug feast, Dan is offering advice. This is a forum after all. Not sure if your post was meant to be directed at me or not??

I personally destroyed the brand of clutch in question; I was ripped off and taken on a wild run by the company. I will continue to voice my hate for as long as I can.

I will keep on telling people to steer clear of said brand. There is a fine-line with what I post, I can get away with what I say Re: this clutch as it did in fact happened. I figure, I am offering my 2cents on said brand.

Having driven on an array of singles, OS twins, NPC rebuilt twins and a few Japanese triple plates and a triple plate rebuilt by NPC to twin plate spec.

A 3puck is one of the worst clutches I have ever driven on, as already stated. It has limited streetabilty, it’s costly on driveline as well as hard on driveline.

Tas did the right thing and sold Tristan what he wanted, Tristan wanted a “drift” clutch – However, his application could have been better look after with better options – Again, he wanted a drift clutch and that’s what he got.