SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

No real tug feast, Dan is offering advice. This is a forum after all. Not sure if your post was meant to be directed at me or not??

I personally destroyed the brand of clutch in question; I was ripped off and taken on a wild run by the company. I will continue to voice my hate for as long as I can.

I will keep on telling people to steer clear of said brand. There is a fine-line with what I post, I can get away with what I say Re: this clutch as it did in fact happened. I figure, I am offering my 2cents on said brand.

Having driven on an array of singles, OS twins, NPC rebuilt twins and a few Japanese triple plates and a triple plate rebuilt by NPC to twin plate spec.

A 3puck is one of the worst clutches I have ever driven on, as already stated. It has limited streetabilty, it’s costly on driveline as well as hard on driveline.

Tas did the right thing and sold Tristan what he wanted, Tristan wanted a “drift” clutch – However, his application could have been better look after with better options – Again, he wanted a drift clutch and that’s what he got.

Spoken for truth young Joshwaaaa. I know you had a better run from the JB job than I did but a 3 puk clutch for street with the occasional drift session will get old very quickly.....and literally.

Spoken for truth young Joshwaaaa. I know you had a better run from the JB job than I did but a 3 puk clutch for street with the occasional drift session will get old very quickly.....and literally.

Just luck of the draw. I got a good one/lucky one. I would hate to think what could have happened if I didn't. Worst case, could have lost a leg.

No real tug feast, Dan is offering advice. This is a forum after all. Not sure if your post was meant to be directed at me or not??

I meant Tristan. Everyone wanted a piece of him, and I didn't want to be left out!!!

Come to the beat with me?

Of course darling <3

Man. Seriously keep it to PM

NEVER!

Make my rb-bucket go quicker. This little sliding performance hiflow they rave about on here isn't that impressive on my noob-rig

What sort of coin you got? How much hp you want? and what do you want to use it for?

What sort of coin you got? How much hp you want? and what do you want to use it for?

hes flat broke, he wants a gazillionty killer wasps so he can street race.

And he wants frangi's on the back window.

Sunday arvo sprints. I couldnt care less if I rank in the bottom 10, I'm after consistent times. Im also looking at doing Mt cotton next year.

I already have another turbo back exhaust here and im going to buy a trust cooler in a few weeks.

Thinking:

- fuel system

- cam gears?

- ECU? Dr Drift chip??

- Clutch

I would like to think I could get around 220rwkw, around $2k on the 4 points above, more if full ECU

Sunday arvo sprints. I couldnt care less if I rank in the bottom 10, I'm after consistent times. Im also looking at doing Mt cotton next year.

I already have another turbo back exhaust here and im going to buy a trust cooler in a few weeks.

Thinking:

- fuel system

- cam gears?

- ECU? Dr Drift chip??

- Clutch

I would like to think I could get around 220rwkw, around $2k on the 4 points above, more if full ECU

Have a yarn with zenon Josh, Thats about where he's at with some carefully thought out spenshun mods and he has a ball in that flat capper of his.