SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Have a yarn with zenon Josh, Thats about where he's at with some carefully thought out spenshun mods and he has a ball in that flat capper of his.

Yeh might hit him up. My teins gotta go! no question there. Dont even think they are worth trying to save with less silly spring rates in them

RB24 is a waste of time.

Plenty can be done with the RB20. Need to spend a bit on cylinder head work though if you want the numbers and torque.

Leave the bottom end for now, take off the head and put on a pre-ported one with bigger valves etc. Go Pon cams, Angry German with surge tank injectors and a NISTUNE or I have an ECU in my 20 which has already been chipped and I won't be needing it. Already set up for 550's and a Z32AFM

I can't use AFM with the new setup as there is nothing big enough for 1rwkhp

So all you'd need would be injectors, fuel system, JJ intercooler and a couple of other bits and pieces. Could easily get 220rwkw on that turbo.

Then when you can afford more of an upgrade (or even want one) do the cylinder head and go bigger turbo/cams. You can make 235rwkw on the stock cams with stock/untouched head.

You can also do 205-210 rwkw on stock injectors and AFM too but I would be careful running them at those levels.

Plenty can be done with the RB20. Need to spend a bit on cylinder head work though if you want the numbers and torque.

Leave the bottom end for now, take off the head and put on a pre-ported one with bigger valves etc. Go Pon cams, Angry German with surge tank injectors and a NISTUNE or I have an ECU in my 20 which has already been chipped and I won't be needing it. Already set up for 550's and a Z32AFM

I can't use AFM with the new setup as there is nothing big enough for 1rwkhp

So all you'd need would be injectors, fuel system, JJ intercooler and a couple of other bits and pieces. Could easily get 220rwkw on that turbo.

Then when you can afford more of an upgrade (or even want one) do the cylinder head and go bigger turbo/cams. You can make 235rwkw on the stock cams with stock/untouched head.

You can also do 205-210 rwkw on stock injectors and AFM too but I would be careful running them at those levels.

Is it worth toying with cam gears? Or not worth it unless I went to a full ECU?

Worth my time buying a 6boost manifold for the current turbo? (I have no views of going high mount/ex gates).

The key is, response, keeping it alive and staying consistent

Is it worth toying with cam gears? Or not worth it unless I went to a full ECU?

Worth my time buying a 6boost manifold for the current turbo? (I have no views of going high mount/ex gates).

The key is, response, keeping it alive and staying consistent

No, stay factory manifold but maybe heat coat inside and out.

easy to keep it alive but revs will have to be cut short at 8k until you can afford/want bottom end work. And I'm not talking about beat kind of bottom end work.