SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

What sort of fish do you own bud?

At the moment none - just about to get back into it. One tank will be set up with some Green Terrors, Jack Dempseys, Brazilliensis and maybe a Chocolate or two with some clown loaches and pleccos. And then the one I'm dying to set up, one I've always wanted is going to be a Dolphin colony! with a couple of Aceiis and a plecco or two for good measure

you got any?

At the moment none - just about to get back into it. One tank will be set up with some Green Terrors, Jack Dempseys, Brazilliensis and maybe a Chocolate or two with some clown loaches and pleccos. And then the one I'm dying to set up, one I've always wanted is going to be a Dolphin colony! with a couple of Aceiis and a plecco or two for good measure

you got any?

:P

oh and Martin - forgot to tell you last night. Looked at some badges for the FO' as per Friday's chat, but they range between $40 and $90 so I'm still deciding. Would suck if I paid that and someone stole them...

Edited by Isola

Today's To Do List -supplemental

- read some more of my book

interesting story. wanted to get the new Matthew Reilly book. borders wanted too much for it, big w had sold out, so I got one from target. Got home, turns out it was signed. went back to target to check to the others, no others were signed. Don't know how it happened, but that's awesome :P someone else's cock up is my gain i guess ;)

tristannn says:

martin always tells me how uber awesome and big they are

John (Isola) says:

terris boobs?

those were good times right there... feels like almost yesterday... shame the pom had gone to bed. he missed it all.