SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Something like 35 visable points on my transport history.

Another 30, which shouldnt be visable as I won those case's in court.

loss of license a few times + good behaviour bonds.

you're bad ass!

cute and cuddly on the outside,

but brutal and mercyless on the inside

how'd you get off? and wat was it for?

STORY TIME!

FYI my insurance quote is 6k, im sure as hell not paying to insure an old R32 for that mucg

Go somewhere else. I hope you at least have 3PP?

woah! what on earth did you do wrong?

+1

+1 for ghey public transport

also lads does this sound right

water temp between 70-80degrees, oil temp around 50 degrees and oil pressure between 2-3kg/cm2

Depends what you are doing. That oil temp is a little low for my liking. If you have a cooler, does it have a thermostat?

Something like 35 visable points on my transport history.

Another 30, which shouldnt be visable as I won those case's in court.

loss of license a few times + good behaviour bonds.

Sucks to be you

STORY TIME!

+1

has greddy oil cooler, usually the oil pressure is is around 3-4kg/cm2 but today since its boiling hot outside and was driving for a good 45 mins to an hour it was down around 2.5-3/kg/cm2 when i got home..

not too sure on the thermostat, im guessing an aftermarket oil cooler would have one? (reading the oil pres from a greddy pressure gauge)

sorry for the noob question but yeah still learning :(

has greddy oil cooler, usually the oil pressure is is around 3-4kg/cm2 but today since its boiling hot outside and was driving for a good 45 mins to an hour it was down around 2.5-3/kg/cm2 when i got home..

not too sure on the thermostat, im guessing an aftermarket oil cooler would have one? (reading the oil pres from a greddy pressure gauge)

sorry for the noob question but yeah still learning :(

Greddy one should have a thermostat. Thinking about it 50 is probably OK for general driving, it will get much hotter at the track. I don't look at my guages much general driving. My oil pressure guage reads in PSI so I dunno about that. It will get thinner (and thus drop pressure) as the oil gets hotter. It really doesnt matter what it's idle pressure is, as long as it isn't 0, as long as it has good pressure once you start to rev it don't worry.

Can't. Shannons and Just Cars being the only ones who will insure an import and insure me. No main stream company will either insure and import or insure me with current history.

I hate F*ckers that dont have 3PP. Means when you f**king crash into me its more hassle to get my money.

Greddy one should have a thermostat. Thinking about it 50 is probably OK for general driving, it will get much hotter at the track. I don't look at my guages much general driving. My oil pressure guage reads in PSI so I dunno about that. It will get thinner (and thus drop pressure) as the oil gets hotter. It really doesnt matter what it's idle pressure is, as long as it isn't 0, as long as it has good pressure once you start to rev it don't worry.

I hate F*ckers that dont have 3PP. Means when you f**king crash into me its more hassle to get my money.

@ oil pressure - in my 32, on long long drives, when i was idling at the lights my oil pressure would often sit just above 0, however once i started driving it would go sweet again :P

@3pp - yes me too, specially considering i have been hit twice, both not my fault, in the past year :(

@tris, no trophies now on the 14th :( They are having a seperate trophy day now at lakeside on the 5th december. Also probably means no BBQ :P

no omgwtfbbq!

what a joke!

yeeh uni email - when i get home ill log on and send you an email off it so you can sort your shit out :)

you're bad ass!

cute and cuddly on the outside,

but brutal and mercyless on the inside

STORY TIME!

To cut a long story short, coming from Noosa with a small Police station and a rather well known family, coupled with either my cars or dads car on top of my attitude resulted in lots of tickets.

Started off on the wrong foot, was starting to get tickets as soon as I got my license, mouthed off every time saying I would have their job, sue them, the works.

I would take a ticket to court, using a Solicitor, I would win by either being right; a loop hole or Police agreed to take back the ticket if I didn’t proceed for any damage and or losses (they knew they couldn't win and wanted to save face).

Shortly after, I’d get done for the same thing, nothing Police officers throwing their weight around trying to teach me a lesion and show me THEY ARE the boss. So, I’d just take that ticket to court and win again.

I also had a Police officer put up on harassment, which pissed of his work mates, had numerous media story attempts which the Police stopped and I had to sue Queensland Transport back for my license at one point as I was able to prove I never meant to have a suspension at that time, thus I wouldn’t have been driving on a suspended license, thus I wouldn’t have been caught drivinf without a license.

The way I spoke to that nanna at B&R is how arguments on the side of the road used to be with Police, understandably they threw every conceivable ticket at me for being a knob head, albeit them full knowing I would fight each and everyone, so it didn't matter if it was a ticket for one thing or four things.

But at my cost not theirs. So like they cared. My dad gets along pretty well with the Snr Sergeant up in Noosa, has let me off for driving like a clown while he has been in his private car, outside of work, pretty much said His officers want my license or my car for keeps. It’s about 25% of the reason why I moved to Brisbane.

Plus, running from the cops full knowing they couldn't prove it etc.. Dog chasing it's tail, issue me with silly tickets, go to court, win, be an even bugger out of spite

I never said I didn't have 3rd party, did I :(

That, is still around $800 - $1k. Might be less as I've had a pretty good run the last 12 months.

im still waiting for the explanation as to how you got so many points, and got off 30..

Defects, un due noise, a couple of speeding tickets, sealt belts. Times these and a few others. I'll bring my Transport print out to BnR lol. wont have the most recent 3 points I lost the other month though