SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

fu*king jesus... I go to sleep for a few hours and it gets out of hand up in this b1tch... cbf quoting everything so:

yes, totally

LOL

+1

:(

LOL n00b

you're an idiot

show 'em who's boss!

mmmmm tiggs

yeah that's right b1tch, take it all!

:)

pics or ban

f*ck you kent

:D

you bet your a.ss

and let me finish by saying - aircon FTW

While that is F**KING hilarious, the comedy value is outweighed by the annoyonce of having to try and figure out what you are talking about :D. Just in case one of those insults is aimed at me, f*ck you buddy. If they weren't aimed at me, disregard previous :P

shit tas i didnt realise they were videoing me that night

Thats what she said

yea son you were knocked the fark out!

Thats what she said

f**k john you're a funny flamin mongrel

:(:D

:P

While that is F**KING hilarious, the comedy value is outweighed by the annoyonce of having to try and figure out what you are talking about :) . Just in case one of those insults is aimed at me, f*ck you buddy. If they weren't aimed at me, disregard previous :D

*I* don't even know what i'm talking about! They all just seemed like responses that i'd give, and that would be appropriate!

*I* don't even know what i'm talking about! They all just seemed like responses that i'd give, and that would be appropriate!

lol if it was tas it would have been:

fag

fag

fag

lol bishes

fag

lolz

sometimes but only when no one is watching

fag

lolz

I'm actually going to ask a serious question.... I think i'm ill

I recently got coil overs and underbody kit and etc.. Now I've got 17" 235 ( standard size tyres ) after I got the coilovers etc done it scrubs on the guards and understeers like a bsatard and spins the rears in the wet. I spoke to a fella from a tyre place and he said that it would be because the tyres are like this | | and not like this / \. Is that the case here ? Or am i missing something? If the tyres are like | | less traction and understeer ? / \ no understeer and heaps of traction ?

I'm actually going to ask a serious question.... I think i'm ill

I recently got coil overs and underbody kit and etc.. Now I've got 17" 235 ( standard size tyres ) after I got the coilovers etc done it scrubs on the guards and understeers like a bsatard and spins the rears in the wet. I spoke to a fella from a tyre place and he said that it would be because the tyres are like this | | and not like this / \. Is that the case here ? Or am i missing something? If the tyres are like | | less traction and understeer ? / \ no understeer and heaps of traction ?

im no guru man, but yeh it could be that you just need a good wheel alignment - im sure martin, josh and tas would be able to shed more light on this

ok maybe no martin - that dog is running too much camber :(

Wowowow..

Tristan - Dead man walking

Skins - are you making hand gestures at me? i told you buddy im straight as an arrow !

Hey now ... remember the moment we had ? You, me, goldfish, cupping..

i think tommorrow when u pop by skins ill sought u out! nad explain it..

the tyre guys are like peons.. monkey see and monkey do..

its like whole bunch of variables.. tyres, suspension setting, how many immigrants are pushing u, how many dogs u mauled..

so many mate :(