SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Marking this thread as a whoretown. Andrew, yes it was let slide because this thread generated more social events, cruises and meets than I'd dare say SAU QLD did officially. It'd be sad to see it die and disappear. Maybe a epic thread like this WOULDN'T have to be open if the guys on SAU QLD actually contributed something to SAU or were more active in interacting with new members that join SAU's QLD section. Till that day comes, this is as good as it gets.

That said, the rules of the forum still apply, so all mods and admins can and will ban/suspend/treat you like a dick if you start mouthing off and/or being as difficult to manage as Tristan when he's on his period.

For the punters, don't interpret this as a "we have teh powers over mods" action, instead consider it a final warning that this thread will be closed permanently if the mods deem your conduct unacceptable.

sup shan :D

where have you been all my life?

im honoured to be mentioned in your opening spiel :P

however i must add im on a new pill now so i dont get so grumpy/moody

thristian what's up? hows the tractor going? Must be getting close to harvest time now yeah?

mate just hanging, actually drinking right now :D

180 is going sweeeeet

ive made some interesting discoveries - but the long and the short of it is that the new motor is ready to go in - nismo engine mounts have arrived so im ready to put the motor in

the clutch has cleared customs n shit - so im picking that one up, as well as some coilovers, on monday - and hopefully getting it all together monday night :P

ps i vote in your 6months with no license you get a 2.8 built for the gtr :D

whoa,

just checked the 28th feb skylines only cruise kitty34 is organising, already nearly 40 cars, all you guys coming? i think this will be the biggest cruise i have been on yet, i bought my car 5 days after the 2009 SAU Charity Cruise so just barely missed out.

negative!

btw peeps, im gona have quite a few standard bits of the GTR for sale soon after i get my car back,

front pipes, standard ecu, apexi boost control kit, standard cat, standard cam gears with 8000k old timing belt, also the HR coiloivers which im still trying to sell,

if any of you are interested, pm me .

100 dollars of fuel and lots of driving? too easy.. i do that nightly

if only somehow i could import petrol from Qatar, i mean im sure they wont mind, its practically everywhere, 25 cents a litre, i think i would become rich even with low profit margins and become the most appreciated member of SAU.

if only somehow i could import petrol from Qatar, i mean im sure they wont mind, its practically everywhere, 25 cents a litre, i think i would become rich even with low profit margins and become the most appreciated member of SAU.

rightio then..

does it come in mens?

mate just hanging, actually drinking right now :(

180 is going sweeeeet

ive made some interesting discoveries - but the long and the short of it is that the new motor is ready to go in - nismo engine mounts have arrived so im ready to put the motor in

the clutch has cleared customs n shit - so im picking that one up, as well as some coilovers, on monday - and hopefully getting it all together monday night :(

ps i vote in your 6months with no license you get a 2.8 built for the gtr ;)

I would if I could afford to. See how everything pans out it might get some go fast bits. Most likely just brakes n oil cooler though. I want to get the cop road worthy n sexy by the time I get my license back.

:P

Manging mangs...

Stupid work got called in last night... And didn't I skip in :P

How was everymangs new years ?

twas a good one. Happy new year to all and all the best for 2010 :D