SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

The German club has gotten quite dear in recent times, the food is still good but it is no longer the epic bargin it once was...its dropped out of out lunch rotation as a result

Monday $5 Pizza at the Chalk

Tuesday $10 Tbone at the Chalk

Wednesday $13 Entree Main and Drink at the Thai place

Thursday open for debate

Friday $3.50 roast and $3 schooners at the pineapple

But today i feel like breaking tradition...though the cheapness is hard to pass up

That is an awesome lunch roster. Everything is stupidly expensive on the gold coast. We get some sweet deals with Toscanis but only on Tuesdays n Thursdays which is gay.

What a spooger . . . Epic spendage with no HP gain = Life Failure

Yep.

[X] Owns a WRX

[X] Spent Considerable amount of money modifying WRX

[X] Has crashed WRX

[ ] Modifications have increased performance in some way.

[X] Fails at life.

The German club has gotten quite dear in recent times, the food is still good but it is no longer the epic bargin it once was...its dropped out of out lunch rotation as a result

Thursday open for debate

But today i feel like breaking tradition...though the cheapness is hard to pass up

You should leave Thursday as an "anything goes" day so youve always got an element of surprise in your diet

Monday KFC Kangaroo Point

Tuesday KFC Kangaroo Point

Wednesday KFC Kangaroo Point

Thursday KFC Kangaroo Point

Friday KFC Kangaroo Point

fixed

You should leave Thursday as an "anything goes" day so youve always got an element of surprise in your diet

yeah we try different stuff then! Purple gorilla burger gets a good run though, they are awesome, if somewhat dear

you mean like only getting 275rwkw from a 35r???

:) i kid i kid!

OHHHH SANP ;)

lol

On that note the car is going in for tha cooler upgrade on Thursday the 11th of FEB so I can finally pump some boost through it and see what shes made of :(

yeah we try different stuff then! Purple gorilla burger gets a good run though, they are awesome, if somewhat dear

Next time you're in surfers go to The Burger Underground in Orchid Ave. Make sure you get the burger called The Mofo. It is epic. But exxy.

do it!!

If I could bring it home without getting shot... and if I had $500 I'd buy it!

Trade in your fooooooooo!

Thursday open for debate

Polish club today for me! f**ken Beer's like 9% alcohol.

OHHHH SANP ;)

lol

On that note the car is going in for tha cooler upgrade on Thursday the 11th of FEB so I can finally pump some boost through it and see what shes made of :(

Dont run too much....or you will get to see what its made of.....when you sweep it up off the floor! :)

Next time you're in surfers go to The Burger Underground in Orchid Ave. Make sure you get the burger called The Mofo. It is epic. But exxy.

Deal im always up for an epic burger! Orchid Av...i remember that name, thats where I ploughed some really dumb bimbo at schoolies! WIN!

OHHHH SANP :(

lol

On that note the car is going in for tha cooler upgrade on Thursday the 11th of FEB so I can finally pump some boost through it and see what shes made of :)

Good upgrade for sure. When I got my car I thought the gauge's f**ked as the oil temp NEVER moves when I drive it. The only time I've actually seen it moved was during the drag day and thats by like 5mm or less. Constantly around 70 (thats the lowest reading in the gauge).

hahahahaha you needed to look at the lights to work out why he crashed it? Did you LOOK at the guy? Bogan central man. I wouldn't have been surprised if he had a pack of winnie blues rolled up in his sleeve. He was a typical rex driver: Failed school, so he dropped out and went on the dole instead of repeating grade 4 for the 6th time. Beat up his first wife, so she left, he still refers to her as "that flamin mongrel". Learnt to drive out at "Tommo's place" near Warwick, was never officially granted a licence by the state, but he's a choice driver, he can skid all the way into fourth.

having said that. His bitch had nice tits :)

very nice. he had agood hobby though police scanner in a car park at 2am nice :(