SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

yeeeh -it'll be fun tehe

.........swap cars M :rant:

hey?

:P

haven't you got yours back yet?

haven't kept up with the posts. didn't have the net for about two weeks (since i saw you guys last on thursday actually), so am a little out of the loop.

just got the net back this morning, and have dedicated the arvo to pwning newbs on counterstrike :D

it's a rich life i live...

:P

haven't you got yours back yet?

haven't kept up with the posts. didn't have the net for about two weeks (since i saw you guys last on thursday actually), so am a little out of the loop.

just got the net back this morning, and have dedicated the arvo to pwning newbs on counterstrike :rant:

it's a rich life i live...

i got mine back at the start of last week - just figured it cudnt hurt asking again hahah :D

rich life? i had planned one - but my numbers didnt f**king come up :dry:

coming thursday bud?

My game is at 9:20, so might fill up on ice cream and then make my way out to the game.

i will try to convince you guys that a cruise to carina instead of sunnybank would be farken awesome.

Thanks Tacio matey for tonight you are a life saver.. pizza's tasted great gf even loved the pasta!

picked up the coilovers.. the fronts are pretty much brand new rofl.. but has different camber tops on gonna remove them later.

tommorrow night! braided lines!

easy az mate. after u left that place caugh on fire! perfect timing :P

so now, u got two sets? whats wrong with vamber top? hell of a good deal one way or the other!

The advantage of the TRUST ones is that they have a thermostat, which allows the oil to get up to temp faster so you are not driving round with cold oil all the time.

I am not sure if those coolers dave and tristan got have a thermostat or not but I am guessing not. And they probably need one, they are f***ing huge

yeah so i've read.. oil designed for high performance has quite high viscosity.. there is where the in-built thermostat comes in helpfull.

these big coolers MUST have thermostats..

yeah so i've read.. oil designed for high performance has quite high viscosity.. there is where the in-built thermostat comes in helpfull.

these big coolers MUST have thermostats..

You are correct good sir. You can buy aftermarket inline thermostats to add in to the cheap china kits, but by the time u do that it might not work out much dearer to just get a TRUST kit in the first place.

ahah hey look its shan !!!

tas let me know if u need a hand with ur car. happy to help

tristan bad luck on that shit ay. s14 drifta lost his licence recently so feel betta.

ill ask my dad about oil / oil coolers, as he has worked in the oil industy for 20years, never ask him questions tho if ur in a hurry, bring a sleeping bag and a tent cause hell be ramblin all night.

finished making my mount for hydro today, tacked it in...

01072009147.jpg

its rolls back under in a triangle shape, its rock solid :) even when i just bolted it in. reeef reeeef skid skid

seeyas all tmoz night, can come out late taking friday off.

did a lil work on the S14 today and untacked the roof skin. thinkin of just replacing it with lexan... hmmm. failing that i'll just put a non sunroof roofskin on the s14 and swap the sunroof over to the ceffy.

racecars don't need sunroofs... right?