SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

So I sat at home, waiting for Telstra to once again come out and fix up the bollocking they did to the phone line. "We'll be there between 10 & 2" so I've been here, all day... waiting. I call them up at 5 past 2 to ask what's happening and they say "No that's booked in for the 23rd, not the 22nd". So awesome that they booked it in for the 23rd and told me 22nd. It's just lucky I don't have a job to go to!!!! :thumbsup:

martin did you end up buying rascovs car?

No, If you followed the thread properly you would know this :thumbsup:

I was trying to organise to go and look at it on the weekend, but it was proving difficult because it was at his fathers place (past d1ckswich), and because he already had another bloke interested (another guy from the 31 club, lol). In the end I offered to come look at it sunday and bring cash + car trailer with me, so then he rang the other guy and it seems he's committed to buying it. So I miss out :D

I like this idea better than cardboard <3

Group Buy?

So I sat at home, waiting for Telstra to once again come out and fix up the bollocking they did to the phone line. "We'll be there between 10 & 2" so I've been here, all day... waiting. I call them up at 5 past 2 to ask what's happening and they say "No that's booked in for the 23rd, not the 22nd". So awesome that they booked it in for the 23rd and told me 22nd. It's just lucky I don't have a job to go to!!!! :thumbsup:

Welcome to telstra. Felt so good giving them the boot and going to naked DSL...

Group Buy?

Welcome to telstra. Felt so good giving them the boot and going to naked DSL...

I'd be in for a group buy. Can you make an Emily one too? And a Molly?

What naked plan did you pick? I had a look at them but they all look like shit plans.

and:

castle-0000.jpg

Edited by Isola

you're naked?

buttsecks?

keen.

I'd be in for a group buy. Can you make an Emily one too? And a Molly?

You don't ask much do you? Spose I'd better throw a Grace one in the mix too...

What naked plan did you pick? I had a look at them but they all look like shit plans.

http://www.tpg.com.au/products_services/ull_pricing.php

I'm on the $60 one. Its $10 dearer than the equivalent non-naked plan, but remember you DON'T PAY LINE RENTAL ($30). Install fee is a bit dearer, but you come out ahead after a couple of months. Only catch is, you need to have an active phone line (on telsta infrastructure) when you sign up, otherwise you have to pay about $200 to connect then disconnect one (I think I managed to avoid this by transferring my account from st lucia to petrie, thus avoiding all connection and disconnection fees). They haven't charged me any fees that I've noticed anyway...

and:

This picture won't load at work. Hopefully that means its good enough to get blocked by the filter, and I'll get to look at it when I get home :thumbsup: