SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

down to 110kg, but got 6 coronas sitting in front of me with a collective weight of 2kg in liquid between them. then there is the chilli peanuts......

maybe if i purge afterwards...

purging is always the correct option!

Rain is gay and needs to go away so my girlfriend can get here for the weekend, also so the road crews can fix the huge amount of potholes on gympie road coming through aspley.

Although this wet weather is "fun"

Epic lols.

Even funnier that all the posts regarding the speeding over the road limits let alone the weather conditions and the fact its a "cruise" not a race being removed. I think it would have been good to delete the entire thread rather then just leaving the posts saying how good it was.. kind of makes it a one sided affair.

Raining again...... i seriously hate working under cars when its raining, get road water dripping on you its gritty

Evening,

For those that have interest the following is a true account of current rain :

Toowoomba 70mm

Gatton 50mm

Maryborough 125mm

Wivenhoe Dam 80mm

Northpine Dam 120mm

Caboolture 93mm

Brisbane 85mm

That is all.

Epic lols.

Even funnier that all the posts regarding the speeding over the road limits let alone the weather conditions and the fact its a "cruise" not a race being removed. I think it would have been good to delete the entire thread rather then just leaving the posts saying how good it was.. kind of makes it a one sided affair.

yeah... I was thinking the same thing. That can't come back and bite SAU in the butt can it? Now anyone who didn't see it and winds up going on the next one could be in for a really big shock. By the sounds of it, it was lucky that only one person wound up with a fine.

...still can't believe they took holdens :down: and let them LEAD due to GPS failure. 'sif use GPS. Use a refidex! If it were me organising one, I'd drive the route 4 or 5 times beforehand and commit it to memory so those kind of problems don't happen. Just goes to show that some of us are too dependent on technology deciding/doing it for us. No wonder Apple is still in business...

Well anyway, I guess the cops who browse our little board will be keeping an eye on some people now.

yeah... I was thinking the same thing. That can't come back and bite SAU in the butt can it? Now anyone who didn't see it and winds up going on the next one could be in for a really big shock. By the sounds of it, it was lucky that only one person wound up with a fine.

...still can't believe they took holdens :down: and let them LEAD due to GPS failure. 'sif use GPS. Use a refidex! If it were me organising one, I'd drive the route 4 or 5 times beforehand and commit it to memory so those kind of problems don't happen. Just goes to show that some of us are too dependent on technology deciding/doing it for us. No wonder Apple is still in business...

Well anyway, I guess the cops who browse our little board will be keeping an eye on some people now.

Is that the reason why they "clean" threads ? To remove stuff that can get sau and people in trouble ? I don't know. I just guess at stuff.

Is that the reason why they "clean" threads ? To remove stuff that can get sau and people in trouble ? I don't know. I just guess at stuff.

Not sure dude... I was wondering if by cleaning it, it can bite them in the ass. Like... the info about the illegal stupid shit is there, and people warn other people about it and not to go etc, and then SAU remove it... I'm hoping they can't get their ass kicked by taking away the warnings about the illegal stuff.

in other news - Franga33 has this avatar and it made me lol:

22068131m.gif

Not sure dude... I was wondering if by cleaning it, it can bite them in the ass. Like... the info about the illegal stupid shit is there, and people warn other people about it and not to go etc, and then SAU remove it... I'm hoping they can't get their ass kicked by taking away the warnings about the illegal stuff.

in other news - Franga33 has this avatar and it made me lol:

22068131m.gif

Now I understand... First time in history really :down: