SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

OMG A GABNR!

from memory its a mythical japanese dragon like creature with 8 dicks, but only 15nuts or something

it eats godzillas for breakfast

micheal knows more about it than i

This is true, Ive seen one

:D

sig'd

LOL. +1

That reminds me I need a sig...

Hmmm well I do like KFC but I defs don't own one... I kinda like the idea of passing someone..... and being all like ZINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

I can imagine you doing that as well lol.

Sup boys :D

Mang *tips hat*

My suggestion:

Lol good call.

Martin/DanB/Anyone else who might have an idea. What other options do I have for brakes on the 31 if I want to use the S13 suspension? Will 32 hubs n shit bolt up to S13 suspension or am I way off. Such a pain in the arse trying to get hubs n knuckles off someone.

dear colin

<3 astro

<3 long time. Funny thing is as soon as I posted that up I found somebody selling them on SD as well lmao. How much you reckon is fair for all that shit? Was thinking like $250-$300ish? They're only shitty 4 stud stuff anyways lol

no idea. His stuff is still on the car. He is doing a 5 stud conversion so will sell them once they're off. I've seen some sold on SD for like $150-$250. I put an offer on boost lol. Should of made it less i think.