SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

rear end swings out

i noticed this mornin driving to work in the rain when i took corners the back end feels very light and wants to kick out on every corner or turn i take when i shake the steering wheel going straight the back end is all over the show and i spun out takin a corner goin to work i took it at 20 slowed down into first and went to go up the hill but it just slid out on the turn when i put my foot on acelorator it doesnt feel like wheen spin more like wheels lock ive looked at tyres there about half tred but worn and cracked from age

mate told me repllace all rear suspension and should fix it?

Epic lulz

Hahaha what the f*ck ? Is that for real ?

Yes. Copy pasta some responses for fun. OP posts in bold:

-----------

first, you need to learn to drive

after that, replace all your trailing arm bushes

-----------

i do know how to drive

-----------

I'd start with replacing those tyres, old, hard tyres are probably worse than bald soft ones.

other than that, I'd say adjust your driving style, will probably have alot to do with it regardless of what you post on here.

-----------

if you looped it then clearly you don't

but what would i know

-----------

Old hard cracked tyres and wet road, bad mix.

-----------

becoming a pro drift! :laugh: :laugh:

-----------

haha my car doesnt have enough power to wheel spin

-----------

thanks mate oh i think it was a mistake by me yesterday i took same corner today and nothin happened but the back end does need attention when i take corners it feels like it moves more then it should so will do bushes shocks and tyres overtime and see how it goes was meant to be a weekend thing but now ive gotta find the cash due to the weather works slow so funds go else where just takin corners slow

-----------

your right foot makes the back kick out, your car isn't KIT, it does what you tell it to.

-----------

Yes. Copy pasta some responses for fun. OP posts in bold:

-----------

first, you need to learn to drive

after that, replace all your trailing arm bushes

-----------

i do know how to drive

-----------

I'd start with replacing those tyres, old, hard tyres are probably worse than bald soft ones.

other than that, I'd say adjust your driving style, will probably have alot to do with it regardless of what you post on here.

-----------

if you looped it then clearly you don't

but what would i know

-----------

Old hard cracked tyres and wet road, bad mix.

-----------

becoming a pro drift! :D:huh:

-----------

haha my car doesnt have enough power to wheel spin

-----------

thanks mate oh i think it was a mistake by me yesterday i took same corner today and nothin happened but the back end does need attention when i take corners it feels like it moves more then it should so will do bushes shocks and tyres overtime and see how it goes was meant to be a weekend thing but now ive gotta find the cash due to the weather works slow so funds go else where just takin corners slow

-----------

your right foot makes the back kick out, your car isn't KIT, it does what you tell it to.

-----------

OMFG wat a spooger