SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Morning mangs

Trip home last night was epic fail.

Dropped colon off at roma st illegally stopped in the bus stop - cops drive past.

Cops EVERYWHERE. Had one cop driving with us from about the hospital to chermside. And of course we got EVERY red light, and would end up lined up next to them and have to try to take off without drawing their attention :thumbsup:

Then when we finally got rid of them, I pulled up next to some old slow sh*tbox V8 at a set of lights with the intention of boosting past them, look across and its another f*cking copper.

Then everywhere was shut for dinner, so I settled on the fact I would have to get dominhos, then the one at Petrie was closed as well! Had to go into Kallanger!

/rant

Morning mangs

Dropped colon off at roma st illegally stopped in the bus stop - cops drive past.

Cops EVERYWHERE. Had one cop driving with us from about the hospital to chermside. And of course we got EVERY red light, and would end up lined up next to them and have to try to take off without drawing their attention ;)

Then when we finally got rid of them, I pulled up next to some old slow sh*tbox V8 at a set of lights with the intention of boosting past them, look across and its another f*cking copper.

Then everywhere was shut for dinner, so I settled on the fact I would have to get dominhos, then the one at Petrie was closed as well! Had to go into Kallanger!

/rant

Yeah, I find most thursdays are like that on the northside

Brisbane FTL :thumbsup:

*flame suit on*

flame_suit.jpg

So the car is blowing hot air at me again. The hose is still on, temp sensor is still plugged in. Any other suggestions guys?

have you looked up the tutorial on how to make the a/c do a self diagnostic? That will tell you exactly what is wrong!

How many sports does Red Bull sponsor or are involved in?

Just watched some Red Bull ultimate break dance championships.

Is it just me or do they dance like bugs that have been sprayed with mortein and are in their deathrows ?

Red Bull are awesome with their sponsorship stuff. They pump a lot of cash into all the extreme sports. Much respect for them :)

Morning mangs

Cops EVERYWHERE. Had one cop driving with us from about the hospital to chermside. And of course we got EVERY red light, and would end up lined up next to them and have to try to take off without drawing their attention :P

/rant

Sucks mang. You didn't get any hassle for dropping me off did you?

I've had a shit morning lol. Got in work early to sort some stuff that I didn't do yesterday and then missed my bus to uni so I ended up missing the train as well so now I'm going to be an hour late for my lecture lols. The building manager for The Wave has gone on holiday so he decided to give complaining unit owners my number so I've had about 4 calls this morning bitching about rust spots on their balconies and cracks in the paint. So gay. :blink:

because im a nice guy i went and found it http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...old-t93814.html i have never needed it but my mate in sydney wrote it and he is a clever little bugger so im sure it will be helpful!

You're the kind of guy that in the days of yore, bards would have written songs about, and sung of your tales to their fellowkin over pints of the town's finest ale <3

I went through that thread, and a few things I googled. It appears my little trap door servo is of teh rooted. I seem to have rigged something up for now (cardboard isn't flammable isn't it? :blink: ). The test shall be shortly when I have to go out, and the engine is running.

I actually got awesome temp readings from all my sensors, so maybe all I need for my AC to work is a new compressor :)

Red Bull are awesome with their sponsorship stuff. They pump a lot of cash into all the extreme sports. Much respect for them :)

+11ty. RB FTW

Sucks mang. You didn't get any hassle for dropping me off did you?

Yeah I got fined $350 :blink:. Joo owe me big time.

Naah jks :) they left me alone, obviously had better things to be doing.

I've had a shit morning lol. Got in work early to sort some stuff that I didn't do yesterday and then missed my bus to uni so I ended up missing the train as well so now I'm going to be an hour late for my lecture lols. The building manager for The Wave has gone on holiday so he decided to give complaining unit owners my number so I've had about 4 calls this morning bitching about rust spots on their balconies and cracks in the paint. So gay. :P

That sucks. I've gotta do doco all day. And most of next week too. F*ck I hate doco :(