SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Put me down please..

If i don't have my car on the road well my skyline on the road by then ill just sit passenger lol

Put you down ? :)

That'll cost a fortune at the vet

You already beended :)

What would suit best ? Weekday or weekend ?

My +1 hasn't been though!

Weekend.

PS if you guys go and take the fun route to get there i will come for a drive but not go into the dam!

We will be going that way, yes :P

whats going on?? lol when cruise?

Get your Skyline going, then we'll talk. :O

better get my ass into gear..

thinking if i should get one of those single din gtr gauges.. because im not too sure ifi want to drill into my dash..

Nismo 3 gauge dins look sweet so does the defi ones

yes you should.

less worrying about gauges and brand whoring, and more worrying about working engine biatch ;)

Ask John if we took the fun route.

*edit*

SNC00977.jpg

SNC00978.jpg no abs + jason's over eager braking on the bridge =

SNC00981.jpg

Edited by Isola

Room for one more and that's it.

Going once,

Twice,

Thrice......

So Pwnd,Smity42, Isola + better half, Beelzebub89, Redsuns88 and me. Bunta coming for the drive. Beers after... Swoit sounds like it could be fun. I'll let you guys know what weekend it will be.

less worrying about gauges and brand whoring, and more worrying about working engine biatch :)

Nothing wrong with brand whoring! I even matched my pistons to my gasket kit just so it would sound good :P

Room for one more and that's it.

Going once,

Twice,

Thrice......

So Pwnd,Smity42, Isola + better half, Beelzebub89, Redsuns88 and me. Bunta coming for the drive. Beers after... Swoit sounds like it could be fun. I'll let you guys know what weekend it will be.

Excellent! PS which way did you go to get there over glorious and along side wivenhoe?

Winrar!

Typing meeting minutes sucks bawls...

Dont you have an office bitch for that??? Or is that you? :P

WARNING!!! Mute or turn down sound. Combination of Steel Panther at high volume, plus screaming RB, plus wind coming in both windows at high speed = very painful to listen to if sound is turned up.

th_SNC00979.jpg

One of the passengers on the next run can use my video camera :)

Edited by Isola

Nothing wrong with brand whoring! I ven matched my pistons to my gasket kit just so it would sound good :)

Excellent! PS which way did you go to get there over glorious and along side wivenhoe?

Nothing wrong with it when the car is already running :P

Yessir :P

Nothing wrong with brand whoring! I ven matched my pistons to my gasket kit just so it would sound good :)

Nothing wrong with it when the car is already running :P

Yessir :P

Dont you have an office bitch for that??? Or is that you? :)

I've tried giving it to the office bitch but she is so f**king useless I may aswell do it myself. I'm the foremans/QA& Environmental Managers bitch.

Well... it is. It's just not together.

I'm just trying to stir Tas up about him obsessing over gauges when the engine is a little more important :)

Yeah engines are a little more important!

I wish i had spare funds to chase the other little bits i want....but stoopid rebuilds are expensive!

I've tried giving it to the office bitch but she is so f**king useless I may aswell do it myself. I'm the foremans/QA& Environmental Managers bitch.

Get me the environmental managers job, I wouldnt even make you my bitch.....much :P

Well... it is. It's just not together.

I'm just trying to stir Tas up about him obsessing over gauges when the engine is a little more important :P

dw tas will change cars before he decides what gauges to go with :P Odds on what car is next? I'll give 7:1 for a car swap before the skyline is finished :P

FYP

DIAGF?

I wish i had spare funds to chase the other little bits i want....but stoopid rebuilds are expensive!

Get me the environmental managers job, I wouldnt even make you my bitch.....much :P

Nah our environmental manager is way too good lol. :)

Yeah, just a little, seeing as how the only gauge that's any good without one is a volt meter :P

Mmmmm I know what you mean. I think I'm gonna have to be careful once I land a job to NOT go stupid on little expensive pieces. The only money I'm really prepared to throw at the 32 is a paint job, and an engine transplant (and related items. fuel pumps etc). Apart from that I have to start saving for my 34 once I'm working again!! :)