SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Yeah, just a little, seeing as how the only gauge that's any good without one is a volt meter :P

Mmmmm I know what you mean. I think I'm gonna have to be careful once I land a job to NOT go stupid on little expensive pieces. The only money I'm really prepared to throw at the 32 is a paint job, and an engine transplant (and related items. fuel pumps etc). Apart from that I have to start saving for my 34 once I'm working again!! :)

I have a friend that is a good painter, quite cheap too :P

dw tas will change cars before he decides what gauges to go with :P Odds on what car is next? I'll give 7:1 for a car swap before the skyline is finished :)

My money is on a Civic or FC

DIAGF?

No thank you, I'm fine :P Check with Tristan

I have a friend that is a good painter, quite cheap too :)

O Rly? Does he do taxi sprays? That's all it really needs. There's one panel that's cracked that I just don't care about anymore but hopefully it can be painted over.

Hmmm I need new window seals so it doesn't take on water like a 95-97 model.

window seals check with clark rubber..

as for car swaps.. pfftf..

jsut finished working on engine/body..

just stuck for what turbo setup i want to use (external/internal).. unsure about highmount clearances tbh.. dont want it to fk my awesome bonnet! :)

also lookin for a 13bt suited for rebuild.. so if anyone sees one do let me know please :P

Edited by Redsuns88

O Rly? Does he do taxi sprays? That's all it really needs. There's one panel that's cracked that I just don't care about anymore but hopefully it can be painted over.

He will spray it however you want it, If you want a first class job he will do it, if you want cheap and quick he will still produce a pretty good job in limited time

Yeah, just a little, seeing as how the only gauge that's any good without one is a volt meter :P

Mmmmm I know what you mean. I think I'm gonna have to be careful once I land a job to NOT go stupid on little expensive pieces. The only money I'm really prepared to throw at the 32 is a paint job, and an engine transplant (and related items. fuel pumps etc). Apart from that I have to start saving for my 34 once I'm working again!! :)

mmm 34. Toss up between 34 or M3 as my next car :P

I have a friend that is a good painter, quite cheap too :P

I will probably hit this guy up once I start f**king with the 32. He's the guy on SAUqld right?

My money is on a Civic or FC

No thank you, I'm fine :) Check with Tristan

Good call on that. With a spoon engine or 3? I reckon it will be a chaser or an mx5 :P

93-98

as for car swaps.. pfftf..

just stuck for what turbo setup i want to use (external/internal).. unsure about highmount clearances tbh.. dont want it to fk my awesome bonnet! :)

also lookin for a 13bt suited for rebuild.. so if anyone sees one do let me know please :P

all 13bs are suited to rebuilds lol :P

mmm 34. Toss up between 34 or M3 as my next car :)

I will probably hit this guy up once I start f**king with the 32. He's the guy on SAUqld right?

I decided my next car the other day...BMW 335, that engine has so much potential. I also thought about a 135 but apparently due to the short wheel base they are really snappy

He was on SAU QLD but then he got too many people asking for show quality jobs for $500, but when you want to contact him let me know and i will arrange it!

what engine is in it?

I decided my next car the other day...BMW 335, that engine has so much potential. I also thought about a 135 but apparently due to the short wheel base they are really snappy

He was on SAU QLD but then he got too many people asking for show quality jobs for $500, but when you want to contact him let me know and i will arrange it!

335 is the new twin turbo one yeah? They are pretty sick. We saw one on Coro drive when Martin was dropping me off at the train station. People want everything for nothing these days. flamin mongrels...

sif i got enough money for spoon engines..Frankenstein conversions ftw!

Put a vh45dett in the skyline. You know you want to.

what engine is in it?

25 I think.

He will spray it however you want it, If you want a first class job he will do it, if you want cheap and quick he will still produce a pretty good job in limited time

Sounds good :)

I'll let you know when I have paint job money and get his details :P

335 is the new twin turbo one yeah?

25 I think.

Thats the one! I know a guy who made 245rwkw just by chipping it...nuts, Imagine what it could make with an exhaust, intercooler upgrade, boost up and some form of CAI

If its a RB25 the choice is 3076 .84 and if it a 20 a TD06 20g or a 3071 .63

Do you happen to know product codes?

just stuck for what turbo setup i want to use (external/internal).. unsure about highmount clearances tbh.. dont want it to fk my awesome bonnet! :P

Front bar fixed now?

mmm 34. Toss up between 34 or M3 as my next car :P

I'll still <3 you if you buy a 34.

I reckon it will be a chaser or an mx5 :)

well he's looking at 13bs, so maybe he's getting ready to buy tight leather pants and start cutting hair

93-98

My year range was safer to confine it to 33s only :P

the spray painter u guys talking about didnt he do rohans car?

in redcliff or somethign?

Yeah pretty sure it's the same guy.

Thats the one! I know a guy who made 245rwkw just by chipping it...nuts, Imagine what it could make with an exhaust, intercooler upgrade, boost up and some form of CAI

If its a RB25 the goice is 3076 .84 and if it a 20 a TD06 20g or a 3071 .63

Yeah definitely has some potential. They look nuts with some decent wheels on and lowered a bit as well :P

I'll still <3 you if you buy a 34.

:)

well he's looking at 13bs, so maybe he's getting ready to buy tight leather pants and start cutting hair

It's a definite possibilty.

My year range was safer to confine it to 33s only :P

Furry muff.