SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Piping engine mounts ect, and how do you graft the awd to the engine? the front diff is more or less in the sump so i imagine there would be some tricky work to be done there

My sump can be modified and used for the VG. I'll have to wait till Dan reads this to find out about mounts and piping, but he said that overall it's much of a muchness between doing the 25 and doing the VG.

Colin. I can NOT afford a VQ turbo. Plain and simple, I just bloody can't. Yes it might be more jizzworthy, but I simply cannot afford one, and am not throwing that much money into the 32.

Piping engine mounts ect, and how do you graft the awd to the engine? the front diff is more or less in the sump so i imagine there would be some tricky work to be done there

anything over 250awkw means broken diffs and gear boxes, and the gayest part about it is that there is no good aftermarket alternative so you just have to keep feeding it stock bits

That is gay. They must of solved this problem in the later models as there are a few of them running some pretty serious power with GT35rs n whatnot..

sif start talking about interesting stuff just as i have to go home

haha I know what you mean. I'm trying to get this shit finished before I leave but I just keep checking this thread lol :)

My sump can be modified and used for the VG. I'll have to wait till Dan reads this to find out about mounts and piping, but he said that overall it's much of a muchness between doing the 25 and doing the VG.

Colin. I can NOT afford a VQ turbo. Plain and simple, I just bloody can't. Yes it might be more jizzworthy, but I simply cannot afford one, and am not throwing that much money into the 32.

If all the stock stuff fits then you should be laughing. Fair enough if moneys tight. Do a VH instead :P

If all the stock stuff fits then you should be laughing. Fair enough if moneys tight. Do a VH instead :)

Yeah, by the sounds of it, that's MOSTLY the case. But I'll see what Dan says :P

Rego and insurance costs say no to VH :P

seriously though if money is an issue and you plan on selling it anyway...just get a r34 turbo and computer with the usual exhaust and stuff and make 300hp for much less

That is gay. They must of solved this problem in the later models as there are a few of them running some pretty serious power with GT35rs n whatnot..

nope, got worse, the active diff is very prone to breaking and the 6 speed box is pretty shit too! the guys with the 35Rs are the dudes i spoke to, one guy out at qr was on gearbox 3, rear diff 4 and front diff 3. Once they come up with a solution i might think about getting one!

seriously though if money is an issue and you plan on selling it anyway...just get a r34 turbo and computer with the usual exhaust and stuff and make 300hp for much less

I want to keep the 32 for track duties once I buy a 34. So I was thinking if it's got a 300hp motor sitting in it already, then I can play around adding more power once I've got a place to use it legally.

Money isn't so much an issue, it's more than I don't want to dump a fortune on power upgrades when I'm not using the power. I won't be using 500hp on the street, so I'm not going to use money I could be saving for my 34 to get it to 500hp.

nope, got worse, the active diff is very prone to breaking and the 6 speed box is pretty shit too! the guys with the 35Rs are the dudes i spoke to, one guy out at qr was on gearbox 3, rear diff 4 and front diff 3. Once they come up with a solution i might think about getting one!

that sounds shit lol. f**k that lol