SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Actually, you just proved what I said. Here's a closer look at how that border line actually works:

As you can see - the border lane runs BESIDE the road, giving everything on that section of Moggill Rd a street address of Chapel Hill (including Baskins, represented here by a black dot). Everything behind the line is Indooroopilly. If it were on suburb on each side of the road, it would look like this instead:

I actually thought it might be something like that, but I couldn't find the UBD maps online (I knew they did lines down the center/to the side). I guess the council one is a little misleading then, because it clearly has the building in the "Indro" zone.

I guess that means Tas is WRONG and a douche :D

But yeah Martin I thought you had to pay for access to those suburb maps? I tried looking for em but my googling skills were inadequate.

I didn't pay anything, I just googled it. Can't remember what I googled now though, "brisbane suburb boundaries" maybe?.

Maybe we have super greato gubberment internets here?

What's that got to do with it?

It's been the same for a very very long time

Actually, you just proved what I said. Here's a closer look at how that border line actually works:

map2.jpg

As you can see - the border lane runs BESIDE the road, giving everything on that section of Moggill Rd a street address of Chapel Hill (including Baskins, represented here by a black dot). Everything behind the line is Indooroopilly. If it were on suburb on each side of the road, it would look like this instead:

MAP1.jpg

An interesting counter argument. But, I put it to you sir that you sucked off a horse!

I look forward to your response.

I actually thought it might be something like that, but I couldn't find the UBD maps online (I knew they did lines down the center/to the side). I guess the council one is a little misleading then, because it clearly has the building in the "Indro" zone.

I guess that means Tas is WRONG and a douche :laugh:

I didn't pay anything, I just googled it. Can't remember what I googled now though, "brisbane suburb boundaries" maybe?.

My gubberment interwebs are gay :P

work meetings make me sad in the pants.....

where is my trusty jim beam coffee when i need one

Drunk at work... win :D

An interesting counter argument. But, I put it to you sir that you sucked off a horse!

I look forward to your response.

Well of course I did... don't you remember? You're the guy that said "hey, I'll give you $500 bucks if you blow a horse and let me film it". Me being the jobless bum I am, jumped at the chance to get money.

...btw... I'm still waiting on that money...

I guess that means Tas is WRONG and a douche :laugh:

I think my shit googling skills is a more likely result rather than gubberments internets having access. I prefer John's way. Because Taz being right might cause a a black hole to form or something worse. :D

What year are you going off on the street directory?

And what year is the BBC documents?

dont forget when it is blown up to fit a street directory.. it does how ever look like its claimed part of the other side of moggil road.. how ever it is shown in BCC /area classification that your point is invalid..

It has been known for years that local residents show one side is chappell hill and other side as indooroopilly and i think nismo boy since he actually worked at that local realestate could be able to say it was chappell hill..

Technically before all that was placed there Baskin robins simon cafe, Sri thai.. the original houses there which faced towards moggil roads all had the street addess of indooroopilly..

you will even find that Club dental dentist place which is 2 shops away from Baskins Complex is still classified as indooroopily...

even on your map is showing that there used to be a petrol station Moggil rd/ Rennis road which closed down a good 3-4 or sligthly more years ago

Now that is what you say in court. :D

The sucked off a horse defense. Works everytime :laugh:

Well of course I did... don't you remember? You're the guy that said "hey, I'll give you $500 bucks if you blow a horse and let me film it". Me being the jobless bum I am, jumped at the chance to get money.

...btw... I'm still waiting on that money...

Yeah about that :P

What year are you going off on the street directory?

And what year is the BBC documents?

dont forget when it is blown up to fit a street directory.. it does how ever look like its claimed part of the other side of moggil road.. how ever it is shown in BCC /area classification that your point is invalid..

It has been known for years that local residents show one side is chappell hill and other side as indooroopilly and i think nismo boy since he actually worked at that local realestate could be able to say it was chappell hill..

Technically before all that was placed there Baskin robins simon cafe, Sri thai.. the original houses there which faced towards moggil roads all had the street addess of indooroopilly..

you will even find that Club dental dentist place which is 2 shops away from Baskins Complex is still classified as indooroopily...

even on your map is showing that there used to be a petrol station Moggil rd/ Rennis road which closed down a good 3-4 or sligthly more years ago

lol the ink lines on paper don't move when the size is changed. those maps are to scale rofl.

it's the 2008 edition. so 2 years ago. i'll go find some more editions if you really want me to further your humiliation :D