SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

suck shit ranga, enjoy your half K walk :(

:P

im sure no body cares but i will be late.. still putting this head together for the drag car

Pics?

I will try to make it. If I do, it will be in the 32.

Sickness. I'm already here. Just chillin doing some trigonometry lmao

With skins u just need to tell him the assume the position and his on it like a fag in heat.. lol

oh hey Danb Skins got something to ask!!

I'm not on msn because I'm at the pub... Sheesh

only fags blush lol colins just a ranga so it may look like his blushing but his a ranga.. lol

DAN!!!! i got something to ask mate.. see i got a mate called Gayson.. but lets call him binz for short..

Anyways cut to the chase... your missus for a sister mate?

personally i think its best to pm me the contact details just incase gayson aka binz see this!! :P :P

lol hahah fag skins fk i meant BInZ

lol haha jk im just shit stirring..

nah she got a sister mate?? lol hahahah i asked first!!! remember u called the one and u got to stick with it skins!! warm baths for u!

Edited by Redsuns88

Haha :P

Alright, I've sent out the texts to see if I can get a crew together for a drive :P

no crew? Bring the 34 next week? :D

Also - how much are you chasing for your M spec bar, and what does an M spec spoiler look like? Thanks ;)

only fags blush lol colins just a ranga so it may look like his blushing but his a ranga.. lol

DAN!!!! i got something to ask mate.. see i got a mate called Gayson.. but lets call him binz for short..

Anyways cut to the chase... your missus for a sister mate?

personally i think its best to pm me the contact details just incase gayson aka binz see this!! :P;)

lol hahah fag skins fk i meant BInZ

lol haha jk im just shit stirring..

nah she got a sister mate?? lol hahahah i asked first!!! remember u called the one and u got to stick with it skins!! warm baths for u!

You? Drinking? LIES!!

Was so :D

lowball club is not fun any more :P:

Thou shalt not post pro pedophilia images/videos, regardless of intention of a joke, or it being a popular internet meme.

Thou shalt not liken the Moderation Team to nazi germany. The Holocaust was a horrific part of the worlds history, the nazi's killed between 11-17million human beings in what can only be described as genocide. we are just a bunch of people who dedicate our spare time to the upkeep of this forum. respect that or find yourself unable to contribute.

Edited by Smity42