SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

That's what she said

She says far too much. Bitch get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich!

Me too. Thinking I might have to do a KFC run :banana:

FFFFUUUUUUUUU I had noodles, bacon and an egg.

My back hurts :)

I blame the many-hours road trip to TBar in the dirty XF :D

Whats wrong with the seXF? bench seat not comfortable?

Training starts in 30 mins, so once again I can't fark off early.

I think they have figured out that I disappear from work, usually by lunch time, and are trying to thwart me by scheduling all these meetings and trainings that prevent me from havinig my rightful lunchtime bourbons and cod2 sessions.

What's the world coming to.

Assholes :)

Dude I took those pics and posted them in your build thread, and in the 31 pic thread.

Why can't i see build threads on 31 club?

Hey guys there were a few (8 ~ 11) nissans out last night on Calmvale macdonald carpark of wollies *(180 SX, 200 SX, Skylines etc)* wondering if there was a meet up there??? i was having dinner at the nandos that opened just opposite of macdonalds next to the petrolpump & calmvale hotal/bar place in Golf Gti went out to look but didn't know anyone so i left... I read the topic says sometimes sunnybank too so thought of asking :)

doubt it was any of this group

is someone getting excited for the next sr playdate? :banana:

I'm sorry, but I gave up my place to John, I won't be there :D

No she didn't

We missed you Jase

You went to TBar without me ? :)

3 ppl in the sexF would have been a gay trip indeed

Oh does he now ?

You know it

Now that's

What she said :)

I can't believe no one delivered a "That's what she said" for "My back Hurts" :)

Mangs.

Mang.

b*gger :)

mine was only half win if that makes it any better. the burger was pretty dry, and the gravy was really watery :D

Awesome, mine was probably better than yours :banana:

She says far too much. B*tch get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich!

+1

FFFFUUUUUUUUU I had noodles, bacon and an egg.

Sucks to be you...

Whats wrong with the seXF? bench seat not comfortable?

Indeed.

Why can't i see build threads on 31 club?

Because you aren't cool enough. And you're a ranger. And a Pom.

Naah, nOObs can't see em. I'm not sure how many posts you need to be able to see them though...

+1

Still thinking we should move it. Might get some more of the Northsiders stick their heads in from time to time.

+eleventy

Shorncliffe line is better, they arrive about 5mins BEFORE the gold coast ones so that would only be a short wait to transfer. But I don't think anyone lives near the shorncliffe line.

I live at Wavell Heights which is close enough to the Shorncliffe line to make me a candidate, and more than happy to

Wickedz mang Ill suss it out when I get home tonight :banana:

hey maaan

i posted some pics last page, or the page before

all went good, to be continued/finished this saturday if all goes according to plan :D

3 ppl in the sexF would have been a gay trip indeed

lulz

I can't believe no one delivered a "That's what she said" for "My back Hurts" :)

We failed mang

Awesome, mine was probably better than yours :D

Mine was pretty good actually.

Sucks to be you...

Yeah but it sucks to be a lot of people so I don't feel so bad.

Naah, nOObs can't see em. I'm not sure how many posts you need to be able to see them though...

Touche. Time to start spamming 31 club then I spose.

+eleventy

I live at Wavell Heights which is close enough to the Shorncliffe line to make me a candidate, and more than happy to

Sick Ravbat. More love :banana:

We missed you Jase

Aww... loves :D:)

+1

Indeed.

Although he was a AWESOME duff man +11ty bazillion

+eleventy

I'm not sure why I put this in here :)

Touche. Time to start spamming 31 club then I spose.

Sick Ravbat. More love :banana:

Or that :)

I know, I left it open, and you guys let me down :)

:P

thats what she said :)

Aww... loves :D:wub:

Although he was a AWESOME duff man +11ty bazillion

I'm not sure why I put this in here :)

Or that :(

I was a pretty good duff man :banana:

BAHAAHAHAHAHA. You have redeemed yourself, good sir
Ahhh........ deliciously brutal!!

Ah was set up perfectly tbh.

oh hai!

Hi you! Scrackin mang?

Tristan is out pickin up my shit and I only have to be the little spoon 2 times :)

yer my gear martin had dibs on, plus the hubs have brand new studs and NSK bearings in them so i wouldnt let you low ball me too much for them. Also the lower control arms were like 4000km old, brand new ones.

Keeping them for the moment, might have a use for them in the future, plans are in motion.

As for the cop colin, just redrill the towers

astrotristan pty ltd.

first customer: colin (beelzebub)

wednesday 8:15pm, pick up parts (s13 brakes nshit)

wednesday 8:30pm, speak to client (colin) regarding "the cat is in the bag"

saturday 9:00am approx, parts get delivered to client (colin) at his location (goldcoast (78km from parts original location))

yehhh

yer my gear martin had dibs on, plus the hubs have brand new studs and NSK bearings in them so i wouldnt let you low ball me too much for them. Also the lower control arms were like 4000km old, brand new ones.

Keeping them for the moment, might have a use for them in the future, plans are in motion.

As for the cop colin, just redrill the towers

Yeah I've resigned myself to just drilling the holes. I'm supposed to be doing this thing on the cheap lol

astrotristan pty ltd.

saturday 9:00am approx, parts get delivered to client (colin) at his location (goldcoast (78km from parts original location))

yehhh

Dude you could have picked up my panels from the TBar

astrotristan pty ltd.

yehhh

Sex Cadet :)

poilkpoikl-img600x450-1253017682fidhzx47620.jpg

DO WANT!!