SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

And on the second day God said unto John PUT THEM ON THE CAR BIATCH. And through God's fury John saw the light and all was well.

And on the third day God said "Silence the dirty ranga!"

26256_420780299941_708734941_5273487_6457736_n.jpg

and God saw that it was good.

and on the fourth day. God said "Needs more low". And John said unto God...

"Niggah please! You pay for it!"

Dear Martin,

here is my "blueprint" for my BOV shield that I was trying to explain.

blueprintformartin.jpg

As you can see, it lets more air through, but still not enough to totally let the valve open and release all the air before it goes back to the turbo, enough that it would probably avoid a full flutter though, and just do a flutter dump and make it a stuttering hiss instead of a sigh.

One day when I'm not lazy, and can steal Jason's tools again, I'll give it a go and tell you if it works.

Big <3s from your Advan Brother

And on the third day God said "Silence the dirty ranga!"

and God saw that it was good.

and on the fourth day. God said "Needs more low". And John said unto God...

"Niggah please! You pay for it!"

I has an angle grinder...

Gaids :D

+1

Just got home/ going to bed/ updated my sig poast!

I got home and thought about your sister, that UPdated my post :(

what about the beer and the chainsaws?

+1

Dear Martin,

here is my "blueprint" for my BOV shield that I was trying to explain.

As you can see, it lets more air through, but still not enough to totally let the valve open and release all the air before it goes back to the turbo, enough that it would probably avoid a full flutter though, and just do a flutter dump and make it a stuttering hiss instead of a sigh.

One day when I'm not lazy, and can steal Jason's tools again, I'll give it a go and tell you if it works.

Big <3s from your Advan Brother

Mine does not have that bevelled section or the second hole (from memory anyway). It's just flat, like the Left hand side of yours in that pic on both sides. Strange, maybe mine is actually a 32 item or something. Wouldn't surprise me, that sped Erin ripped me off on the motor I'm sure he wouldn't be averse to putting a few 32 bits on there...

<3 Brother

P.S. Thats now officially 2 cars that I think look good on advans :blink:

im so f**king dnrunk omfgggg

i <3 SR and everyone who helped me put it back in for the 2nd timeee

omg this sceen is f**king ubrly as f**k

ps <3 marto an dan and dave ooomg

Marry me, you sexy beast

Edited by Smity42

Martin, if you need some one to fix your paint up let me know!

Thanks Mate, yeah I definitely will if I can't sort it out!

He should definitely repaint the filler panel for me: if I wanted paint with runs in it I could have done it myself!

The front bar might be more of an argument, since theres nothign really wrong with it other than being a very average job :(. Might need to get your mate to re-do it for me, I'm not going to hand over any more money to this guy.

Thanks Mate, yeah I definitely will if I can't sort it out!

He should definitely repaint the filler panel for me: if I wanted paint with runs in it I could have done it myself!

The front bar might be more of an argument, since theres nothign really wrong with it other than being a very average job :(. Might need to get your mate to re-do it for me, I'm not going to hand over any more money to this guy.

cool not a worry