SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

sorry for epic late reply, all of them including special stages ect

all good, figured you'd get to it eventually. Do you know the shop name? I might have to go and check that out some time. Are they english dubbed or subbed?

air goes in through the air filter, goes past the AFM (air Flow Meter) which sends a message to the ECU saying "Hey bro.. there is 12 air habibs coming your way"

ECU goes "No worries bro.. I'll douse them with 2 bits of fuel and burn the f**kers"

the air (habibs) go through the turbo and get all hot and angry like a bunch of lebs that just did 14 sets of bicep curls in a power cage, then through the intercooler to coll off a little, then in to the motor where they think they are entering a hektik nightclub only to be doused in fuel and burnt and spat out the back of the turbo and out the exhaust.

so..

The AFM (lets say is a Kiwi bouncer.. you know.. tough, but can't really count much) can only measure up to a certain number or air.

when you use a boost controller (lets say a hot chick bro), and you turn it up (reduce the length of her skirt and shrink the top), more air gets forced in to the engine (lots of habibs get calls from their cousins and they call go to this place and try to get in).

The AFM can only count so much and realises that there is too much air going in so sends a message to the ECU saying "Bro.. I only counted 15 habibs but I think that another 10 of their cousins snuck in... I'm not sure hey.. I didn't learn to count that many"

ECU goes "f**k you're a stupid coconut c*nt... now I have to deal with these habibs"

So as the habibs make their way through the turbo and intercooler (no doubt stealing stuff along the way), and in to the motor, the ecu douses them with heaps of fuel and makes all the habibs really wet with fuel.. this means that when they are burnt off, they don't burn well and so come out as darker smoke.

Because of his bad mixture (too many habibs in the one club), the ECU also retards the timing (closes the bar for a while) meaning that everything works really badly... all to protect the motor (hektik club) until the AFM (bouncer) gets his shit together and counts properly.

all this means that your car will jerk as if it's hitting some sort of cut or has a fault..

but it's just your car's way of telling you there are too many habibs.

FUCKING LOL!!

all good, figured you'd get to it eventually. Do you know the shop name? I might have to go and check that out some time. Are they english dubbed or subbed?

I cant recall the name of the store, its up the back near coles, i will get the mane next time i head out there, they are subbed, i fkn hate that dubbed version!

FUCKING LOL!!

thats the best explanation i have ever heard

Morning mangs. Happy jesus resurrection day. That explanation is full of win lol. Dunno what I'm going to do today. I don't feel like working on the 31 today. I might wash the GTR or just sit around and watch movies all day...

Morning all

Morning slut bag

I cant recall the name of the store, its up the back near coles, i will get the mane next time i head out there, they are subbed, i fkn hate that dubbed version!

thats the best explanation i have ever heard

Thanks, Andy. If I wind up being there before you I'll just poke around screaming out "Takumi" at any Asians I happen to encounter. And I agree - the dubbed version is shocking. It's just not the same without Itsuki's utter instability

And + 1

That is the funniest shit I have read for a while!

+ 1

Happy jesus resurrection day. That explanation is full of win lol.

Happy Zombie Jesus day!

And yes, yes it is :devil:

P.S. Congratulations Miso

cheers mate.

just got home from parents place.

liver has taken a caning over the last 48 hours.

few more days to go and i am in the clear.

on the plus side, i think i can make thurs night meet. no more wedding shit