SAU Community

Atemptted Theft!

devlsh

I have had the worst day, hows this i was at work trying to make an honest buck when the pager for my car alarm goes off! i run outside as you do, only to see another black r32 driving off slow from next to my car with 2 guys in it no plates on the front but a plate on the back lucky i got their rego and have given it to the police, as when i got to my black r32 the door lock had been jammed with a screw driver the door handle had been half taken out ( only to dent and **** the door) and to make things worse the passenger window was smashed!! but nothing was taken ! I cant believe someone that drives another skyline would do this! but im confident the police will catch up with them!

yeah describe the black r32.. did it have any unique characteristics like wheels.. bov.. Hey tell us the plate number.. we might know the guy or know the suburb where the car lives. Whereabouts did this happen?

yea that would be cool but it looks like devlsh lives in melbourne.

ive been trying to find one of those funky alarm systems that tell you when your cars getting broken into that would be cool to catch em in the act and givem a good old bitch slap.

how much they worth

i had my work car stolen a wile ago and they took everything 10g worth got the car back without a dint but it had been floged obiously cops knew who it was but found no print and sayed i wouldnt get a cent out of him if they got him but they send they would give me his name when the paper work is done so they said

yeah got some prices on a second hand window today gunna cost around $230 fitted which aint to bad but i hate to think what its gunna cost to fix the door! as for the other skyline it was black and looked stock, maybe wheels, it had p plates (i think) everything just happened so quik ! As for where it happened it was north subs of melb. i know what ill do if i ever see that r32 again! ( lets just say me and a couple mates are keepin an eye out and the baseball bats are ready!)

• 4 months later...
yeah got some prices on a second hand window today gunna cost around $230 fitted which aint to bad but i hate to think what its gunna cost to fix the door! as for the other skyline it was black and looked stock, maybe wheels, it had p plates (i think)  everything just happened so quik ! As for where it happened it was north subs of melb. i know what ill do if i ever see that r32 again! ( lets just say me and a couple mates are keepin an eye out and the baseball bats are ready!)

Hi, I was just browsing around when your article caught my attention. May I know where u got your R32 windows from?

Thanks buddy.

2-way (ones that buzz you and/or show the point-of-entry) alarm systems go for around $850 fitted. It's worth it, and you can slightly lower insurance premiums.

It almost sounds like they were trying to get some parts from your car, or, perhaps the other black R32 was stolen as well?

Paydro as for my alarm it cost about $ 650 fitted with pager but i got it done through a mate so it was pretty cheap.

do you know where in melb i can get these alarms...

What brand are they?

ive been looking for a while to get one of those...but couldnt see any.

James.