SAU Community

Atemptted Theft!

devlsh

mother fuc*king coc* suckin* faggots*, why does god punish us all and never let us catch up with sons of bit*hes like that who steal other people properties.

man all i ask is for one day to catch someone in the act of stealing or tryign to steal something from me, (eg my precious gtr) .

so lets all look up to the sky and ask god for this one favour in catching someone in the act of stealing so it can make up for all those times your car gets broken into by some heroin junkie who need 30bucks for a cap.

and also just wanted to add, in the long run itll be cheaper to buy a 1000 magna for the year to drive to and from work if you leave it in a unsecure place.

Hi, I was just browsing around when your article caught my attention. May I know where u got your R32 windows from?

Thanks buddy.

Hey Nismo 286, for the window, I just called around jap wreckers took alot of calls though to find one and it cost $195 and another $120 to fit and tint.

and Jamesw i got my alarm system from garys car radios they have a couple of shops in preston, Heildelburg and in the city. They know what there talking about and they tend to look after you price wise as well.

PM me the plates u saw, i know someone at vicorads that can give me an address, then we can go there and check if its the same prick, if so i am sure the sau vic guys would love to pay them a visit.