SAU Community

SYD: GTR Owner in Car Jacking

B-Man

Its not just a NSW think unfortunately...

Some of you may remember the same thing was tried on me here in QLD a few months back... They nudged the side of my car, I stopped, realised what was going on then took of... They followed me at high speed for another 5 minutes until I got away...

Everyone just be carefull and if you can, dont get out of your car and drive off...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what ethnic minority these thieves were?

Stuff like this makes me sick but do we really need ignorant bull$hit like this thrown around? Are you really that much of a racist?

Adrian

Originally posted by 2rismo

Stuff like this makes me sick but do we really need ignorant bull$hit like this thrown around?  Are you really that much of a racist?

Adrian

How is it racist? You don't even know my ethnicity, nor which "race" I was commenting on. For the record, I wasn't commenting on any specific race (in fact the question left the answer open to "Australian", maybe I should have left the word "minority" out) and I am not of white Australian decent myself.

I will admit that I think a gang of white Australians would be the least likely type of people to carry out such an act. If the gang was Aussie I will be surprised, but I'm not saying it would be impossible.

How is it racist? You assumed that this gang of crooks were from an ethnic minority. That's racist in anyone's book mate. I accept however, that you may have chosen the wrong way to express yourself and the question you REALLY intended to ask.

I don't HAVE to know your nationality. Why should I care?!? I didnt imply that you singled a particular race in general. Do you beleive that's the ONLY way to be racist? Come on.

More to the point, think of this. What does it MATTER what nationality the crooks are?

A bit more thought next time hey?

ppl let ya know on wednesday 01/10/03 nite there was another car jacking, involving my mate he drives a WRX, stocky from outside 4 guys with a balaclava approached and jacked him. @ seven hills entrance to M2. 3 cars blocked him in and approached his car he was so nervous cant even remeber what type of cars they were.

Took of with his car he had a tracker found it within 5 minutes axel was broken 10 m minutes later another rex was jacked in the same area!

hrmmm.....

the way the legal system works, crooks get looked after these days.... If we shoot them trying to jack our cars we go to jail... bring in the castration penatly.... make the ****ers think twice

Sumo

in the gladesville area mostly islanders/aussie guys do that kind of thing

how do i know?

im from the area and couple guys got caught doing this type of sh*t before and they went to school with some ppl i know

also one guy who died doing a ram raid in leichardt area was from gladesville he was aussie as well

call me racist or wat ever else you want but im just stating the facts

This is scaring me to death. All the shit I hear about car jacking lately. I am considering for going full comp insurance in favor of a tracking system.

but I agree with XEQTOR there, If I happen to get blocked in or chased, they better be crazy to follow me or have a gun, anything else and they will be tasting club lock right in the GOD DAMN TEETH!

Most car jackers do have guns. I was suprised to hear that this bunch didn't (maybe they are just clueless). I know personally of 1 person that has been carjacked with a pistol (and his car joyridden briefly and written off) and know third hand of 1 or 2 others.

I would cry if it happens to me, now I can see reasons for why people want gun licenses. the government are cracking down on guns but there still seem to be too many out there, or weapons of any sort. like when that kid walked into the school yard and shot his ex girlfriend with a crossbow.

when things like this happens, you need to stop and think what makes us any different from animals?

A guy I know owns a phat looking 01WRX. really nice car. goes reasonably well and looks hot. he also lives in bankstown, so I was told the other day the cops pulled him over and when they were checked over the car discovered a metal batton he has made for himself. when the police questioned him on it he explained what it was for and where he lived with the type of car he drove, they let him off.