• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read half thru al da posts

suddenly race is brought in

den hard c*nts are brought in

den stupid shit

its not lebos if thats what ur assuming. u would have known that they are lebos automatically because it would have been on "a current affair" with the ****en host saying "lebanese men" or "middle eastern"

but HEY an ->ASIAN<- guy RAPES 2 GIRLS in ASHFIELD. what does the news say?..."an australian citizen".....i got disturbed why they didnt say "asian".....hmmmmm....but HEEEEY! if the guy was lebo?? pffft.......in the news...& newspaper...u see the word "lebanese" or "middle eastern" after every ****en 2 words. and if u call me racist. **** it. i am. cos im only dishing out what i take in.

u guys wanna dish it out....u gotta learn to take it back.

and when it comes to car jacking. no one be a hero.

thats all

cheers

GTR

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldnt be suprised if it will happen alot around Gladesville, West Ryde, Ermington areas.. as its easy to get to homebush carparks where the trackers dont work, hopefully people will be able to contact quicktrack or whatever the tracking company is and will have some one on it before they get there.

like ive said before this sh*t has been happneing around gladesville drummoyne and glebe

and alot of these ppl who r doing this stuff are kids ive met sum of these guys that have been caught and locked up

they get a couple months in juvi and then they are back on the streets doin the same shit again

they arent lebs either, once again like i said before, they are mostle islanders and aboriginal and some aussies

yea about 5 or 6 yrs ago it was the lebs but not anymore there is a new generation

call me racist if u want call me whatever all im doing is stating the facts

i read half thru al da posts

suddenly race is brought in

den hard c*nts are brought in

den stupid shit

its not lebos if thats what ur assuming. u would have known that they are lebos automatically because it would have been on "a current affair" with the ****en host saying "lebanese men" or "middle eastern"

but HEY an ->ASIAN<- guy RAPES 2 GIRLS in ASHFIELD. what does the news say?..."an australian citizen".....i got disturbed why they didnt say "asian".....hmmmmm....but HEEEEY! if the guy was lebo?? pffft.......in the news...& newspaper...u see the word "lebanese" or "middle eastern" after every  ****en 2 words. and if u call me racist. **** it. i am. cos im only dishing out what i take in.  

u guys wanna dish it out....u gotta learn to take it back.

and when it comes to car jacking. no one be a hero.

thats all

cheers

GTR

So............ tempting...

............ but I shall refrain :P

So............ tempting...

............ but I shall refrain

Yes - agree !

I didn't start this thread to slag off at anyone (except car jackers) -

Car jacking's suck - they are done by desperate , immoral, drug addict, junkie, in-human, gutless, scared little people - no matter what race they are - be they Skip, or any other denomination -

It has to stop -

But at the same time - don't be a hero OK !

Hey GTR Part II - can you please control your asterix's in my thread ?? Thanks ! :P

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Its likely to be 70% road 30% track usage, track usage will increase if anything. Decided not to fit it as I cant be arsed changing the bushes on my LCAs again 🤣 I did get the below back from GKTech though so they should work together     The anti-squat kit and roll center adjusters work independently since they change the rear lower control arm's angle in different ways. The anti-squat kit adjusts the angle from front to back, which impacts anti-squat values. Roll center adjusters change the angle side to side, mainly to correct geometry on cars that are significantly lowered. They might affect each other a tiny bit, but overall, you can think of them as separate.
    • What are you doing with the car? street car or race car? People get hung up on the squat of the s/r chassis rears. There is positives to the squat if a car is setup and driven correctly for it (correct ride height, spring rate, alignment, damper valving). Generally just lengthen the rear traction arm by 5-10mm and that will help the squat and bump steer too. You are also correct with the roll centre too. This too also needs to be adjustable if you start messing with suspension geometry.   Having done quiet a bit of testing on race cars this year in regards to rear squat, I've seen some big positives from it in regards to drive off corners and traction. 
    • I find I am using the MX5 for everything except long overnight cruises with Jackie, or, if picking up the kids to go somewhere, the SS has so much more room inside, and is much more comfortable if your going to be doing Hwy driving for 6-8 hours And the MX5 isn't bad in stop go traffic for a manual transmission car, whilst the clutch kit has been upgraded from stock, it is still light, and also not having a stupidly light flywheel in it helps as well, I've spent alot of time sitting on the M5, M4 and M7 stuck in traffic when plodding around the Greater Sydney Region in it Another benefit is MX5's are not really a car that gets stolen, you can pretty much park it anywhere, and it will still be there when you return
    • I can totally get why you like it for that sort of commute. I was thinking BoganDore because it's such a lazy drive, for things like stop start traffic.   I used to do over an hour in stop start shit from one side of Bris to the next, twice a day. My choice of car was larger displacement, with an auto. Basically for torque in low rpm/very low speed, and no clutch pedal. But loved a fun manual for the weekends, which the partner has (plus had the LandCruiser too for other fun drives). I now have an EV as a work car, and I tell ya what, ultimate daily driver, especially if youre out of energy, like I often am after work. I don't even need to touch the brake pedal   That said, I'm presently rebuilding the Liberty GTB to get it setup for weekend drives and track abuse! So small high revving turbo engine with 6 speed cog swapper!   But for your style of commute, I'd probably take the MX5 too!   For those choices, I'm ignoring fuel economy. Because I know how atrocious V8 daily life is for fuel from when I used to daily a manual SS, ha ha. Hence why I know I love the daily rumble of a V8
    • II know what u are saying after 9 years of hibernating my stock engined  110,00km gtt I got it registered 2 weeks ago. Took it for a drive a couple of days ago and some fresh bp fuel, I just couldn’t stop grinning and dreaming of when I will start my build thread. its just such a primal man feeling many forget to enjoy I wish u so much enjoyment with your little racer mate