SAU Community

Discount Brake Disc And Flywheel Machining Service

boostn32

Hi as of this saturday 31st i will be offering a disc brake/drum brake and flywheel machinging on weekends and after hours (6pm) during

the week. Im a qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic for a world leading truck company.

car disc barkes $10 per disc rrp$15

car drum barkes $10 per drum rrp$15

flywheels $35 rrp$50

i can also do full brake and clutch replacements.

Im located at Upper Coomera on the Gold Coast

00401805955 Luke

• 1 month later...

yeah i like to help out other members, but with a new machine costing 12k it might be a while off. :blink:

also disc brake prices are now $12 sorry but cutting tips have gone through the roof, stupid economy. either way still the cheapest around.

nice brother, we appreciate ur hospitality :) ... mm upper coomera ay :blink: me too!! man.. any chance you could check out a nismo 2way i got.. needs to be welded (i think).. haha would you take a look at it for me?? <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

throw me a txt man

0401 401 949

regards JEZ!

Edited by 32JEZ

• 2 weeks later...

Hey buddy, I got an r33 which needs the spigot and thrust bearings done so I'm thinking just to get a clutch kit and do everything at the same time. If I supply the clutch, how much would you be able to fit it for me? Cheers!!

will do a 25 box in and out with full cluch kit replaced. including spigot and throw out $180, i may or may not beable to machine your flywheel

myself, waiting on new machine. if i can do it its + $35 if not i can arrange it for + $50

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sorting out my brake discs and pads for me luke reasonable price and great job done.i was lucky i didnt go to the workshop that quoted me $44 to machine one disc and $174 for labour :) .. oh yeah they are running quiet now.. still havent got the chance to do some hard braking... haha..

will be looking forward to your hicas bar... wanted to chat longer that day but didnt have time.. once again great prices... :ermm: worth the trip from brissy..

You in the market for doing seals on brake calipers while you machine the rotors? Maybe it's not your thing but I thought I'd ask. I hate brake shops, always trying to rip a guy off !!!

DAS KAMU pm sent

simple tool, yes i can rebuild your brake calipers, it is time consuming due to cleaning them out and fitting all new seals,

but its well worth doing, i think most people would be surprised as to the amount of dirt/sluge that builds up in the calipers

and around the pistons. you will need to leave your car with me for a few hours to do the job. pm sent out laying charge details.