SAU Community

Fast And The Furious Red Carpet Premiere

JET200

OK

Universal Pictures is having a red carpet premiere of the Fast and the Furious 4 on Wed 8th of April in Sydney.

We'll be there filming the event and putting some cars on display and now Universal have asked us to provide two cars to pick up Paul Walker and Vin Diesel and drop them at the premiere while the media awaits on the red carpet. The driver of the car will then get to see the movie and some season tickets to take mates once it opens at cinemas.

Now, Paul Walker actually loves GTRs in real life so that would be the most suitable car.

I have to show Universal a few options and they will make the final decision. Basically they will judge it on how hot it looks to a "normal person"

Car must have back seats as will need to drop off Paul, Publicist and a security guard

If your interested email pics of your car to:

[email protected]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately no chance of replacing rear seats in car but you are welcome to have car for static display or anti-lag limiter exhibitions.

The 'Bakes' R34 looks the goods and will have a Red 'R' Racing upgrade freshly finished by the time you need it. Ill get some pics.

Edited by DiRTgarage

OK JAS-25T, look at my username and think of who owns the car and youll release your the goose and there's no duck around. I think running Ignition DVD and holding the premiere of Fast and the Furious 3 is good enough credentials for the post.

Oh, and I started a new username cos my old one was from 6 years ago and had no relevence

Edited by JET200

OK JAS-25T, look at my username and think of who owns the car and youll release your the goose and there's no duck around. I think running Ignition DVD and holding the premiere of Fast and the Furious 3 is good enough credentials for the post.

Oh, and I started a new username cos my old one was from 6 years ago and had no relevence

Don't know the user name or the car..... or care about ignition DVD.

good luck :thumbsup:

Sorry mate, like I said happy to be proven wrong.

Don't know the user name or the car..... or care about ignition DVD.

good luck :thumbsup:

Surely you know who Andrew Hawkins is?

He is not as famous as his sister (Jennifer) but almost. :banana:

Doof...Andrew has been a member on here for years...but has been in stealth mode under another username.

Edited by DiRTgarage

Just curious Andrew, what's your cut for finding "supplying" vehicles?

Also do you represent one of those "car model" type agencies for t.v ect? (for future reference)

And by all means release your goose, it deserves it's freedom. :thumbsup:

Doof...Andrew has been a member on here for years...but has been in stealth mode under another username.

That's actually what I thought, which is why I thought it was a bit sus too when this new Andrew turned up...

oh yeah, and I'm just gunna start dobbing in nice cars :thumbsup:

no cut, no agency, no bullshit, no goose

Im filming the premiere event for Castrol and was asked as a favour to provide cars. Easier to film it all if im organising it.

I don't do the whole "agency thing" if I need cars for something i just ask.

Oh, and yes I've been on this site for ages but seems as i don't have a Skyline and poeple think ( read: think) Ignition is bling only then too many people try and be haters and I don't really have the time or care factor to worry about that. Maybe when I build a GTR people on this sight will be nicer to me.

Edited by JET200

you're not getting bagged for it man, relax... (oh sif edit your post)

I know of quite a few members that visit pretty regularly that will love to do it, one having a bayside blue R34 Tommy Kaira...

It will all work out in the end :banana:

Or, you can buy a cheap ticket for Superlap and pick and choose while you're there :thumbsup:

Cool, i've been pondering putting my 2 old girls to work, doesn't hurt to ask.

Btw I loved your theory on the space-time continuum...some good work indeed.

Thx and goodluck.