SAU Community

Fast And The Furious Red Carpet Premiere

JET200

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote transformer gtst

Thanks for the vote... :D ...pity it isn't up to us...

needs to be either an r35 gtr or r34 gtr or nothing..

I agree... ...There's a 34 going around that CarX did like the 34 in the second movie... ...That'd be a good tie-in to the movies... ...I don't think people would really recognise the one mine is modeled on...

should have a bunch of skylines parked on either side of the road leading up to the red carpet - but doubt that will happen....

We should line the street with Skylines. Would make for a good background for any photos. SAU represent!

I highly doubt they want want Vin Diesel and Paul Walker riding in a car with purple stars all over it.

They need something thats CRAZY, similar to the form seen on FNF, stickers all over, vinyls, neons, big wheels, LOUD exhaust, LOUD BOV etc.

I vote #1 Matts 34 GTT, thats the closest thing.

Second would be Snowmans or Aaron34s 34 GTRs.

Third would be anyones car that has a NITROUS PURGE jetting out the bonnet lol.

Even an off-tap D1 car or something, id go on NS and find a nice 200 or something with heaps of stickers etc.

Given enough notice it wouldn't be too hard to get some neons installed... ...A shopping list put on... ...and a few strobes in the head lights...

The BOV and exhaust would be a little harder...

She's also in need of a huge wash and vac... ...But that's an afternoons work...

that car above ^^ would be good for the role, its got the 'fast nd furious' look, with all the colors and stuff..

What about your brothers 4 door and aristo?

Paul Walker needs one of those 500+ awkw R34 GTR's. He'd appreciate that sort of power and probably enjoy the ride.

Vin Diesel just needs a really tough looking muscle car.