SAU Community

Fast And The Furious Red Carpet Premiere

JET200

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully you dont cop a defect on route to said premier....have paul walker talk you out of that haha
somehow i dont think paul walker could talk you out of a defect from petit... :P

Hey can try... it'll be FNF5 in Knox lol.

Hey can try... it'll be FNF5 in Knox lol.

I can just imagine what kind of movie that would be :P

Gotta shoot some scenes down Princes Hwy and Chapel St too.

Hmmm.. I'm getting ideas for a good F&F Melbourne sendup to put on youtube... :)

oooo i like the sound of that... it can be called "Fast n Fully Furious: Melbourne's Street King"

You could have a full sick VLT, Seriously moded (bodywise) Hyundai Excel or Toyota Echo, a stickered up Silhouete Skyline and an EB Falcon as the main cars doing 1/4M (thats quater Meter) drags down chaps and dropping sick coolahs to decide the melbourne street king

oooo i like the sound of that... it can be called "Fast n Fully Furious: Melbourne's Street King"

You could have a full sick VLT, Seriously moded (bodywise) Hyundai Excel or Toyota Echo, a stickered up Silhouete Skyline and an EB Falcon as the main cars doing 1/4M (thats quater Meter) drags down chaps and dropping sick coolahs to decide the melbourne street king

LOL!

LOL, that sounds like a typical night in THOMMO!! (except for the drags at chaps)

don't forget the fully sick neons and the local kebab van/shop

hi, can anyone tell me where the premiere will be held in Sydney??

You took all that time to sign up to ask that question?

There is a new invention, latest technology, very hush hush but i will let you in on it, shhhhh dont tell anyone.

I am willing to take out a considerable loan to cover the cost of a new GTR if it means I get sexytimes with Paul Walker in the backseat.

Well it looks like Paul Walker & Vin Diesel have cancelled their Aussie tour due to falling ill in Europe...

I read it on the ninemsn news website in the Entertainment section, just thought i would give you the heads up if you didn't already know!

Well it looks like Paul Walker & Vin Diesel have cancelled their Aussie tour due to falling ill in Europe...

I read it on the ninemsn news website in the Entertainment section, just thought i would give you the heads up if you didn't already know!

I heard on the radio yesterday that vin diesel cancelled (due to being double booked, not sick) but paul walker was still coming.

Edited by W0rp3D

I heard on the radio yesterday that vin diesel cancelled (due to being double booked, not sick) but paul walker was still coming.

Look on the ninemsn news website if you want, it seems they have confirmed it so i'm just saying what i saw that's all :D