SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Hi Gargus. Yes I ended up making a gig and mount every single housing to it before machinery work. It turned out in identical shape and spacing to the stock turbine housing. I fitted one to my own R33, went in all easy no problems at all. I also tried to boost it up and down with a EBC. Went up to 20psi no worries and also holds on 7psi no worries. I'm currently running on 7psi with all stock gears. pulled harder then stock turbo running 14psi.

Depends on what it is and parts availability. Roughly 3 to 5 working days to have the turbo built before dispatch.

Awesome. Are you able to tell me, if mine has been dispatched yet?

so what is the best choice for 400rwhp.. external gate.. and i dont want to run anymore then 20psi on pump fuel, i want a turbo that will give me 120mph at the strip....

my injectors didn't arrive till late this afternoon so my tune was rescheduled till Wednesday. I had a play with my EBC using the 14psi actuator. I can rise it any where form 13psi and above, not below. I will post some sheets once I get it all tuned and running on Wednesday night.

standard high flow is $880 with oil line. That should get you around 235rwkws max.

We can also do a 250rwkws high flow based on your stock housings which will cost you $1000 with oil line and 14psi actuator.