SAU Community

Gtr Crash Chasing Evo Ix Mr

ashneel

Ouch! As others have stated he was clearly out of his league. Why he didn't back off a bit and drive to his abilities I don't know, especially in a car that isn't his.

Can someone please explain why both of these fools don't get arrested for the US equivelant of dangerous driving, racing and careless driving? If that happened in Aus they'd both be crucified and it would be all over the news.

I like to give my car a squirt every now and then just like everyone else, but FFS public roads are not for racing!

Obvioulsy VERY inexperienced driver cause as soon as the Evo stopped giving him the driving line and braking times he went RIGHT OFF THE ROAD!!!

That was painful to watch, he should of slowed down he almost lost it twice mid way before the crash.

lol it wasn't the driver, the GTR just went "f**k this guy is a shit driver, i'm gonna put myself out of my misery"

didnt the guy's youtube profile page say he's running "3" twin scroll turbos and direct port nos???

looks like someone got a pre-release copy of the 4th fast and furious movie

well the evo was pretty rapid and sounded pretty tough too. considering the R35 driver nearly understeered off the road on at least 2 corners during the run you'd think those brown moments would have caused him to have a little think about what he was doing and draw the conclusion that he was way out of his depth and driving at speed well above his skill level and just pull things back a notch and drive normally. but for some reason his brain doesn't seem to have that capacity. the real crime here is the knob will probably just file an insurance claim and get a new one which of course comes out of the pocket of all the sensible drivers his insurance company insures.

I saw this on TMR - Tragic.

Totally agree with Richard; he had at least two 'moments' before his off, that is plenty of warning to back off, he was out of his depth. Can you imagine if that rock wall was less solid? It looked like a mountain pass pretty high up; probably a sheer drop on the other side.

And the pic of the evo at the end was just ghey.