SAU Community

What Are The Best Site For Ordering Parts From Japan

sorry try inserting this one i thought it looked not right

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...ir=ja|en&u=

if you use search in yahoo japan though, dont translate the search results... browse through in japanese and when you find something you like open it in a new page and translate that... i just tried the link above and it worked for me three times... search initially in english once you find what you are looking for find the japanese translation of the word (it comes up if you hover the mouse over the word for a while), cut and paste that in your search field and it will broaden your search

hope this helps

Thanks, will give it a go

Sorry it's remiss of me not to also mention Streeter, a member on this forum who buys stuff off Yahoo auctions at bargain prices for his customers. Shoot him a PM if you've find something you like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is it possible to like someone indirectly?

what you haven't had a crush on someone by proxy?

I gotta give big ups to Laurence on the forums... whenever I need something off yahoo without any hoops to jump thru I just go thru him.

If rumour has it right him and Streeter like each other indirectly too. :woot:

I have used www.rinkya.com for 4 years. I have bought over 100 items without one problem with their serivce. They are based in Japan

Their fees work out very similar to most other companies offering the same service.

The main advantage with them is you do not have to have any of your money in their account to bid. Just your C/card details. That way if you see something late at night or finishing soon you can bid on the item yourself just like using ebay. You can bid on as many things as you like up to your approved limit with them. You then pay for the item within the next 24-48 hours after the auction. They now do Paypal aswell.

The only disadvantage they will not ship large items like body kits, engines gearboxes etc. They will ship wheels. Best use Importmonster for the larger items.