SAU Community

Greedy E-manage Vs Apexi Pwr Fc

Mangune

Ive yet to hear a good think about the e-manage. The FC is without a doubt the most commonly used, widely supported and easiest to tune of ALL ecu's for the skyline. Add the FC Edit system and its amongst the best for attaining a drivable street tune, economy and power.

Also depends on your location, as i am in Far North QLD there is no one who can tune Emanage's at all, Power FC tuners are everywhere. Besides you can pick up a 2nd hand FC for under 1k so why not get one

That entirely depends on the car you have ... the last remaining batches of R34 PFCs were bought up by a few greedy retailers it seems who've been price gouging everyone ... asking up to $2400 for a PFC, which is ridiculous. I'd rather get a brand new Vipec plugin for less than $2k than a PFC, tbh.

Its true the pfc is the most widely tuned ecu's and people can push huge hp figures out of them; im using one now in my gtr and its been hassle free (except for cold start and hot start issues)

the hand controller is an added bonus too to constantly check your temps and knocks

that new vipec ecu looks great and i wouldnt hesitate going for one of those if i didnt already have the fc.

Yer i have a r34 seeing a pwr fc at 2K

Im in vic dont kno if any tuners for the e managment are round (havnt looked really)

New vipec may have to look into this

access autoworks, a sponser on here, is the sole apex'i distributor for aus, from what they told me when i was there, and people buy from them, so best bet for a good deal is to speak to them