SAU Community

Tough Jap Wheels Wanted!

~Hypnotik~

I am once again after some tough Jap rims in good condition. With the way the Yen is at the moment its been a nightmare trying to find suitable wheels in the sizes i'm after for a good price. I need to find a set asap

Sizes i'm after is 17x9 (front) and 17X10 (rear). 18's are also fine depending on price and 1?x9.5 and 1?x10.5 will also be considered.

Wanting something along the lines of TE-37's, VSK-f's, GT-C's, GT-N, SSR Professors, SA-70TT's, TC-105N, etc...

Would really love some 17x9.5 +12 Volk TE37's in Bronze. I've got a set of Volk TE37's 17x9 +18 powdercoated gunmetal grey with tyres if anyone is keen on a swap or outright buy.

Would prefer tyres, although not necessary...

• 2 weeks later...

I've got some tough Jap wheels that you might be interested in.

I'm not sure if you are chasing 5 stud pattern but here are the specs:

- WORK MIESTER S2 rims , 5 stud pattern , P.C.D - 114.3

- Front: 18*8 , Offset: +35 , Falken rubber 235/40ZR18 , 75% - 85% tread (approx.)

- Rear: 18*9 , Offset: +38 , Falken rubber 265/35ZR18 , 70% - 80% tread (approx.)

The above rims were purchased new in OZ for a R33 Skyline GTS-T I used to own. The rims were on the car for about 6000kms and were removed when I sold the Skyline. They have spent most of their lives wrapped in sheets in storage. The complete package ( with tyres ) set me back $4900.

They are virtually brand new. If there are any marks on the outer side of the rims, they are extremely hard to notice. You would have to get really close to notice any marks. Hence, they would almost pass for brand new. The inner sides of the rims have one or two marks picked up durring fittment.

I'm asking $3000 for the package. I would consider a swap. The rims would need to suit a Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 AWD ( 5*114.3 stud pattern).

I have attached a photo of rims when fitted to my old Skyline. If interested, give us a call on 0412 124 197. Cheers.

post-60138-1239058553_thumb.jpg