SAU Community

Sa Fs:1992 180sx Sr20det Manual - Looking For Stagea Swap

For sale is my 180sx. Haven't had this car for that long and I really do love it but trying to get out of the modifying scene. Looking for something comfortable with some kick, usual story, so interested particularly in swaps for family friendly imports - Stageas/Legnums/Aristos etc. Might look at swaps for 4 door 32/33/34s (possible cash adjustment), throw me what ya got! Pics don't do the 32 front end justice, it really does look awesome in the flesh. Professionally done conversion by Doyles in Adelaide utilising metal guards. Very rare conversion and gets a huge amount of looks.

Specs as follows...

Engine: SR20DET redtop

Exhaust: APEXI 3" turbo back

Suspension: Pedders Sport shocks front, damper adjustable rears. Sitting much lower at a perfect height now. Will get some new pics to show this on request.

Wheels: 17" cheap meshies with less than 3,000km old Maxxis MAZ1 tires all round. Bought brand new when I got the car.

Modifications: HKS EVCII, Greddy turbo timer, Hybrid FMIC, T28bb braided lines, B&N pod filter, ARC radiator overflow bottle, extreme heavy duty clutch, bosch 040 fuel pump

Stereo Audio / Visual: Pioneer head unit, 6" fronts and 6x9" rears. Genuine momo wheel, metrika air/fuel ratio and boost gauges, full genuine BN kit, 32 front end conversion with metal guards

Power: Dyno'ed at 188rwkw at Turbo Tune on 13psi before I had it. Think that might be a little happy but it's definitely a quick little car.

Also worth mentioning that the front end conversion is now completely engineered and has been through regency as it is. Recently replaced turbo-mani gasket with genuine Nissan part.

145,000kms

Really only needs spacers/fatter rims, bigger injectors and a remap and you would have a really awesome, complete car.

sky804.jpg

nspicsbq4.jpg

w800.png

In pics its riding high on stock suspension, now dumped down nice and low. Tires sitting about 2cm above the guards.

PM for more information or offers. Would be looking for $11k.

Would come with a bunch of spare parts. Stock BOV, new engine mounts, stock T25, side mount intercooler.

Cheers guys.

Link to members ride thread - http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?s...54&hl=sky80

Edited by supralicious

No mate, what he is saying is if you wanted more power, all you'd need to do is get injectors and get a re-map done on the computer! And if you wanted to make it look better, all you need is some nice big dished jap wheels with decent offset and it will look tough!!

Hope that helps ya!!

Exactly! Thanks for clarifying.

Car runs perfectly as it is and still goes freaking hard for the boost level, just telling you what I'd planned to do with it!

• 11 months later...