SAU Community

Wtb Combined Front/ Dump Pipe And R31 Box

funky monkey

hey guys im looking for a combined aftermarket dump/ front pipe for a r32 gtst would prefer one with separate wastegate/ turbine outlets but if you have something else i might consider it also after a cheap r31 box dont care if its got bearing noise or whatever as long as it works fine ie. no crunching into gears and all gears intact.

if you have any of this stuff for sale send me a p.m

cheers

hey guys im looking for a combined aftermarket dump/ front pipe for a r32 gtst would prefer one with separate wastegate/ turbine outlets but if you have something else i might consider it also after a cheap r31 box dont care if its got bearing noise or whatever as long as it works fine ie. no crunching into gears and all gears intact.

if you have any of this stuff for sale send me a p.m

cheers

I have my AM Performance one I got Andy to custom make me with a slightly larger plumbed back screamer for better boost control. Its stainless with a screamer that is plumbed back 30cm+ down the pipe and only used for a few hundred kms. Selling as I just got myself a new Apexi Turbo Kit that has its special dump that connects to a front pipe.

Cost me $380 sell for $300 firm.