SAU Community

Your Old Cars

ontheranch

i do claim it was a private road 8 years ago.....

sorry bud, that aint no private road and you wouldn't have deleted that pic if it was.........either way, do what you like as long as it's not in my street

daaaaaaaaam hostile, that chick is HAWT!!!!!!

started with a 79 mazda 323 my olds gave to me, i re-sprayed it midnight blue before i even got my licence

while the temptation of having a 4 acre muddy paddock out my back door, i couldnt resist using it as a paddock basher :P

so it never made it to the street...

next my Mazda 929, that thing was before it time, digi dash, elec susp. etc

4273070004_medium.jpg

Head went on that bitch, so i had an EA s pack 5 sp, went hard! but got bored of of it, so got another white granny spec

EA, only had 84 thou ks! was immaculate...sold that to my uncle when i got my VT, where it got stolen and torched, pricks.

the VT, that put me into debt, (18 y/o, 1 bank loan and 2 maxxed credit cards is not good!)

picformag.jpg

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w217/craig_vt/a4.jpg[/img]

i got hit be an un-insured vl driver

a4.jpg

so did some re-modelling seeing as i was paying for the whole lot

IMG013.jpg

ebay1.jpg

sold that and got me this 5.0 stato

1.jpg

was clean as, so added some rims, white wall, slammed it, shift kit, B&M pro ratchet shifter, custom fibre glass console around it

cant remember what else, that thing did tuff burnouts! decent power too, made 143 rwkw, not bad for a 5.0 v8

3-1.jpg

sold thaat when i got a company car, then bought my best car imo,

picked it up for 9g, spent 7 g on it, sold it for 13, and the pea-nut wrote it off in 16 days.

old.jpg

leftside.jpg

forgot two , had a Marine Blue R31 pinny 5spd too, lowered, blacked out wheels and trim, baby poo brown seats, daily- train station car.

and a Red S3 R31 wreck I stripped for parts for the pinny and the other R31 Skyline, wish I kept the RB30, it was real low K's when the old owner hit a tree

my first car i learned on was a 91 ford laser KF

L's - EL falcon, no real reason just wanted a car till i could afford something better

P's - 2 months after the EL i bought a 90 KF ford laser tx3 4wd turbo (this thing was mint, service records and receipts since new, had big plans but was a shame to tear it up. Last i heard someone who has an r34 GTT bought it as a daily, anyone on here?) I fixed it up untill there was nothing that needed fixing then sold it in pretty much original condition.

2 years later i sold it, needed something to get around on so bought a bike CBR250R, used this as daily rain or shine for 9 months and modified the shit out of it.

4 months ago i bought my r33 for $5,800 and since fixed it up and got a bunch of mods, there is a lot more coming in the next 2 months or so... aiming for around 260ish at the wheels

pics

el.jpg

tx3.jpg

cbr250r.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

2005 (I was 16) I got this GD Mazda 626, It was Turbo, Adjustable Suspension, Boost Controller, Pod, zorst /w hiflow cat. Nolathane Bushes, Strut Brace, and had all the options. This thing beat the 32 for inside comfort 20 fold. It was a 4spd Auto, but you could go fast. It would smoke 1st and 2nd with no brake when the turbo spooled. Unfortunately it wasnt really needed so I sold her.

62611.jpg

w640.png

Now Ive got this R32 which I bought about 12 months ago now, which I love. (was raining the day of that photo)

skyline63620.jpg

w640.png

here is my old car when it first came off the truck from queensland when i bought it, this was about 3 years ago now.

I'll get another one I think one day but at the moment i'm more interested in motorcycling.

post-10946-1238057941_thumb.jpg

post-45384-1238060234_thumb.jpg

post-45384-1238060124_thumb.jpg

old 70s model celica. racing green. piece of shit really. went ok tho.

Some yellow datson

Purple nissan pulsar ET trubo. spent alot on that car. waste of money IMO.

R33 turbo.

And now my black 34. Did have flashy chrome. Put some Jap black wheels on.

post-45384-1238059999_thumb.jpg

First car was a 1982 Mitsubishi Colt, had that while on my L's, hardly drove it on the road as mum didn't like it, so i used as a paddock basher...still got it with a half tank of leaded petrol, hasn't moved in 2-3 years :D

Was then driving my mums magna wagon, and dads vr commodore to my job at coles at tafe at regency park. Was still driving them for a bit till i got a decent job, i then bought myself a VS Commodore a few months before my 21st birthday, which i then sold to my parents a few weeks before my 22nd birthday so i could buy my current car...a 1997 R33 Skyline, gotta love it as a 22nd Birthday present to myself :banana:, pictures are in the link in my sig.

Ok started of with a VK 770 Charger on my P's, then stipped that for a full rebuild (not by choice!), stole dads CJ 360ci Chrysler by Chrysler for a few years. Picked up an ex detectives 360 Charger 770 in between to make some quick cash.Then bought a VP Calais International- the pimp mobile! sold that to a mate at work (wish i had of stripped the stereo first! Bought the R33 about 3-4 yrs ago and not long after that i picked up a VQ HSV 5000i Stetesman, but got sick of driving a 200kw land barge and sold that about 6mths ago. So now its just the 33 for the time being! (but dont let the missus see that!)

Edited by Jamesrb25

well.. my first car was a VK commodore, vh sle rims, full sick stereo!! was a sick first car cruiser!

then i bought my first REAL car at 17 i think. was a vl calais TURBO woot.. had never felt anything like this before! haha

then when that was flogged bought my 32!!!!!!! which has come ALONG way!

then ANOTHER 32 hehe...

and now my sickas rolla! ke70 baby!

L's - Ford TC Cortina with 250 crossflow and 3 speed manual box (my uncle's drag car I inherited when he passed)

2nd - Chrysler Centura with 245 Hemi (worked)

3rd - 1966 XM V8 Falcon wagon

4th - 1974 Honda Civic 4 door

5th - 1981 Datsun 200B SX (worked)

6th - Datsun 120Y

7th - Datsun 180B coupe (L20)

8th - 1968 Datsun 1600

9th - Datsun 200B

10th - Datsun 200B wagon (SR20 supercharged conversion)

11th - Datsun 1600 wagon (CA18DET conversion)

12th - TE Magna 4 cyl

13th - TH Magna V6

14th - TJ Magna V6

15th - BMW 318i

16th - Suzuki Liana

17th - Nissan Stagea RS4 series 2

18th - Nissan Stagea RS4 series 1

BTW - I was never on my P's for my car licence ... work that out :)

Edited by RubyRS4

BTW - I was never on my P's for my car licence ... work that out :laugh:

Cos u and sled are so ancient that they didn't have licences way back then.... matter of fact, they'd only just invented the wheel and it was a huge novelty at the time >:/

-D