SAU Community

R33 Series 2 $7,500 (needs Some Work) (canberra)

I'm looking to sell my Series II 1996 R33 Skyline - it's been serviced at Trojan Motorsport and has a few neatly done modifications. The interior is in near perfect condition and overall the car drives well.

- Silver

- RB25DET with Standard Turbo

- Apexi power intake

- Intercooler Kit

- Aftermarket Exhaust (3")

- Federal RS tyres (will need to be replaced soon)

- 147,000 k's

- Currently I have the sideskirts removed for a cleaner look, however I will include 2 different sets (stock and aftermarket).

Onto the bad things... The clutch has started slipping (although the car is still perfectly drivable),and the right rear strut needs replacing. There is some cracked paint on the roof and where the old side skirts used to be. The front bar is also cracked and damaged.

The head unit has some issues but still works fine. I have a brand new pioneer head unit I was going to install that you can have for $200.

I've just lost my licence :D and can't organise to get these things fixed, so I'm putting the price at $7,500 ONO.

More pics available on request.

post-32601-1238056651_thumb.jpg

post-32601-1238056845_thumb.jpg

Edited by rick444

Hmm, yours + the wreck of my R33 that trojan bought the other day, could have something going here...

wait no mine was smashed up a gutter, scrap that :D Good luck with the sale though mate, very good price if someone is in the market for a car that just needs a replacement clutch really

Hmm, yours + the wreck of my R33 that trojan bought the other day, could have something going here...

wait no mine was smashed up a gutter, scrap that :P Good luck with the sale though mate, very good price if someone is in the market for a car that just needs a replacement clutch really

Thanks :P I had big plans for the car msyelf, but there's not much point hanging onto it with no license. Someone else with a bit of spare time will have some fun with it though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...